Red or White?

If it were me I would avoid painting at all costs. I hear that the NSX had a nice 24 step paint process from the factory, I wouldn't want to take this away for anything.

Good luck finding one with all original factory paint on all panels, bumpers and roof. Usually some part of the car eventually will get re-painted after 5-10+ years. However, it's not impossible.

I never liked White cars period. It just looks too plain for a sports car. However, the true NSX-R type is one I wouldn't mind having.

Sounds like white is going to be a very tough find especially if you are commited to a newer NA2.

I've also been looking through the picture gallery and yellow is beginning to look extremely nice. It's all getting very confusing.

I've also been looking through the picture gallery ....... It's all getting very confusing.

Welcome to NSCrackPrime.....:biggrin:

No matter which color it will still be Rare, Fun As Hell and Last Forever, unlike anything else as easily acquired.

Phantom_at_VIR_2008.jpg

Seriously...do you really have to ask? :cool:

Phantom_at_VIR_2008.jpg

Seriously...do you really have to ask? :cool:

That is VIR north course is right? I recognized the paddock with the best track side hotel rooms for rent over the straight away. Love that track.

Last edited:
That is VIR north course is right? I recognized the paddock with the best track side hotel rooms for rent over the straight away. Love that track.

Yep! I ran the NSX at ITR Expo this year. The hotel rooms overlook the track and are very nice. VIR probably has one of the best overall venues of any track in the country.

Back