Red NSX, Kirkland WA Larry's Market?

I saw a red NSX today at the Totem Lake Larry's Market in Kirkland, WA. The license plate was "EMR". It's the first NSX I've seen in a couple of months.

I didn't have time to stay and say hi to the owner, buf if you're a Prime guy, then I can say hiya now. :)

Saw another red one today in Redmond, turning left off Redmond Way towards Towne Center. Different plate this time though, and I think it might have been a widebody.

I know for most of you this is no big deal, but these two cars are, respectively, the second and third NSXes I've seen in six months. :)

I turned into the DQ, but as that's only about 100 yards' difference, yup, it was probably me.

Anyway, hiya. :) Sorry I didn't try to say hi at the time, but my car was filthy from the recent rain and I was kinda embarrassed to let another NSX owner see it up close. ;)

Question......

Once a month on a Saturday, the Seattle group of NSXers meet at Claimjumpers in Redmond to have a great lunch and hang out. Afterwards, many usually go karting or do other fun things together....

Would you guys care to join the fun? :)

Aiken - Hi to you as well...:D

Gene - I am very interested in joining you guys. Since I'm new (I of little knowledge), how do we meet up?

I think the next meeting is on the 12th of July and there maybe some changes from the normal routine. If you give me your e-mail address, I can send you the info privately.

Back