Red NSX in bluffton

So I was driving on my way to hilton head. And what do I see A red nsx with red and black wheels....This was in bluffton,SC...just wanted to say taht it was very very clean. I was like wow what is that from far away....anhd then i was like ohh...ha i only see and nsx when im not in mine....sucks...

Lol:wink:

I met the owner at a park on the island, I was down there visiting family. He was with his wife and his daughter and he let me take a pic of the car. Very nice people, even let me sit in the drivers seat and I always wanted to be inside an NSX.

I met the owner at a park on the island, I was down there visiting family. He was with his wife and his daughter and he let me take a pic of the car. Very nice people, even let me sit in the drivers seat and I always wanted to be inside an NSX.

Did he take out a deck of cards and start playing Poker?

No he was getting ready to leave with his family when I stopped the guy to find out what kind of car it was I thought it was a ferrari at first or something. He didn't mention poker but talked to him for a few min's about the car.

No he was getting ready to leave with his family when I stopped the guy to find out what kind of car it was I thought it was a ferrari at first or something. He didn't mention poker but talked to him for a few min's about the car.

Ahhh, he's a family man. That's nice.

But if you didn't even know what kind of car it was, why did you just register on Prime and post in this obscure thread??

in my best Chris Hanson voice
Now... why don't you take a seat. Take a seat, Sir.

I've seen that one around a couple times including once on 170 on my way back from Savannah. I guess the pickins are better down there with all the catholic schools.

Ski Banker,

I was thinking the same thing, lol. Not in a bad way. It does seem different to not know what type of car you are looking at. Find the Forum that Owners post at. Then take time to find where to post at.
But its ALWAYS good to have another NSX Fan :biggrin: Glad the Guy was nice enough to talk to AmaNsx, AND let him sit in it.

Oster

Ahhh, he's a family man. That's nice
But if you didn't even know what kind of car it was, why did you just register on Prime and post in this obscure thread??

in my best Chris Hanson voice
Now... why don't you take a seat. Take a seat, Sir.

Last edited:
Back