Red NSX around Indy north side....are you on here?

Okay, so I have had a few friends call me over the last week with sightings of a red NSX on the north side of Indy. A few of the people said they think the car had after market wheels, but they were not sure since it was moving. If you are on here, you may have seen my brother driving a black NSX with chrome wheels, because he said he saw you. :D

Side note....this must have been an NSX week, because I was getting calls from people telling me they saw this red NSX, an Imola Orange NSX-T, and a Silverstone NSX-T all around the Indianapolis north side. It is rare to ever see one, much less this many in only a week. I am glad to see people are driving them out there! :)

Yeah man, that was me. I saw and waved at your brother on Allsisonville RD, coming up to 96th.

Yeah man, that was me. I saw and waved at your brother on Allsisonville RD, coming up to 96th.

did I see you at 96th and Hazel Dell on Saturday afternon/evening??

I was in the yellow NSX and waved :)

I use Hazel Dell to get just about anywhere and I'm usually around 96th.

Bummer, I didn't see you! Be sure to honk and throw something next time! :tongue:

I use Hazel Dell to get just about anywhere and I'm usually around 96th.

Bummer, I didn't see you! Be sure to honk and throw something next time! :tongue:

well then theres another red one cause he defferently saw me from the head whipping around :D

we're quickly becoming the center of the North America NSX universe it seems :cool:

It was me...Saturday night - 96 and Hazel Dell - Taking the wife out for dinner.
It is so odd to see another NSX on the road, I have to snap my head around to take a look. Yours is the first Yellow I have ever seen - looked great.
You seemed to be in a hurry!!

Another red NSX in noblesville! Spreading like a plague! :tongue:

Dan, I have seen you before. You were WAY ahead of me merging onto 69S off of 37S some time back. I tried to catch up, but had a traffic/wife-in-car situation preventing it. :redface:

It was me...Saturday night - 96 and Hazel Dell - Taking the wife out for dinner.
It is so odd to see another NSX on the road, I have to snap my head around to take a look. Yours is the first Yellow I have ever seen - looked great.

DANG!! How many NSXs do we have in about a 6 mile radius here?

1.) chaffeer ('96 NSX-T Formula Red / Onyx)

2.) Dan ('01 NSX-T Spa Yellow / Onyx)

3.) Raza76 ('91 NSX Formula Red / Onyx)

4.) Meeyatch1 ('94 Grand Prix White / Onyx)

5.) Meeyatch1 ('91 Berlina Black / Ivory...currently on loan to my brother)

6.) McCool (lives near Penske Honda with a custom NSX...not sure if it is back yet from a total revamping....car was Formula Red before with Pnyx interior)

7.) Unknown black NSX-T with tinted windows I have seen on I-69 South & 465 before.

8.) timothyaw - ('01 Spa Yellow / Onyx...rarely ever out though)

9.) Unknown '97-'01 Grand Prix White NSX-T I have see on 465 around Carmel multiple times.

10.) Unknown '02-'05 Silverstone NSX-T on 465 around Carmel a few times.

11.) Unknown - '02-'05 Imola Orange NSX-T around north side...peterson's restaurant once, on the road near there again.

12.) RueMasterLa - '92 Formula Red / Onyx(Fall Creek / Lawrence area)

I think there are more, but these are the ones I recall seeing, or hearing about, more than once. There used to be hardly any. Of course, I still almost never see any of these around either. :(

Last edited:

lol
I hit two perfect downshitfs from 4th to 2nd to make the turn....all at the speed limit of coarse ;) :biggrin:

we all need to meet up soon before it gets cold in a hurry!! :smile:

DANG!! How many NSXs do we have in about a 6 mile radius here?

1.) chaffeer (Formula Red....what year is your car?)

2.) Dan ('01 Spa Yellow)

3.) Raza ('91 Formula Red)

4.) Meeyatch1 ('94 Grand Prix White)

5.) Meeyatch1 ('91 Berlina Black...current on loan to my brother)

6.) McCool (lives near Penske Honda with a custom NSX...not sure if it is back yet from a total revamping....car was Formula Red before)

7.) Unknown black NSX-T with tinted windows I have seen on I-69 South & 465 before.

8.) Tim - ('01 Spa Yellow...rarely ever out though)

9.) Unknown '97-'01 Grand Prix White NSX-T I have see on 465 around Carmel multiple times.

10.) Unknown '02-'05 Silverstone NSX-T on 465 around Carmel a few times.

I think there are more, but these are the ones I recall seeing, or hearing about, more than once. There used to be hardly any. Of course, I still almost never see any of these around either. :(

dont forget the Imola orange! :)
and i have seen a red one around the Fall Creek/Lawrence area a bit too
he always waves :)

I guess that makes me number 11.:biggrin: I am the Formula Red '92 in the Fall Creek/Lawrence area but I drive along I-465 into Carmel 2-3 times a week.

I have updated the list to about 12 Indy area NSXs....wow....I did not realize so many were here but rarely out to be seen. :eek:

Mine will be out and about next spring. I ran into a small delay. :smile:

C1.JPG

c3.JPG

I saw a yellow one with (looked like) flip ups heading West on 96th by Hazel Dell a couple hours ago. Anyone here?

I saw a yellow one with (looked like) flip ups heading West on 96th by Hazel Dell a couple hours ago. Anyone here?

haha, sounds like mine
if it had the dark Zanardi wheels on it, it was :)

I let my friend borrow and wash it

...keep and eye on him for me lol :biggrin:

ohhhhhhh, were all four wheels dark, or just the rear two
FINALLY put the Zanardis on the fronts lol, been driving around with stock fronts and Zanardi rears for months now lol, I role dirrty yo! :tongue:

Sorry to say but I'll have to miss it :redface:

I think I have met you before. Is your NSX the red one with a dark anthracite mesh style wheels? I met someone a few years ago with one who worked in the Carmel area near the Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Michigan Road.

Followed a black one into downtown Indy from by the fairgrounds today. Looked real nice, had a big red R on the back of the driver's headrest.

Followed a black one into downtown Indy from by the fairgrounds today. Looked real nice, had a big red R on the back of the driver's headrest.

thats Mitchs brother
that R is so gay lol :rolleyes:

I think I saw him Thursday as well coming north on 465 as I was going out to Cinci

Back