Recycled Garage BLING

The company that I work for recently updated its branding so the signage on the building had to change. The old fluorescent sign said "SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS" so, guess which letters I snagged?

bj5qw3.jpg

25k1wd0.jpg

Ok, not much makes me jealous but that surely does :eek:

Fun! I have the NSX banner, but those giant letters are wonderful.

:cool: I like it

Funny - a friend just got me the red nsx outling on black for my garage as well. Looks really good - believe it is from wrapitlikearockstar.com and about $25 or so. Can't have enough NSX stuff on the walls !!! Jay

I own a sign company and even I'm impressed. Nice!

great picture!

Funny - a friend just got me the red nsx outling on black for my garage as well. Looks really good - believe it is from wrapitlikearockstar.com and about $25 or so. Can't have enough NSX stuff on the walls !!! Jay

Thanks for posting the seller name for the poster. I just ordered one: $20 plus $5 priority mail.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the seller name for the poster. I just ordered one: $20 plus $5 priority mail.

I liked the NSX banner so much, I contacted wrapitlikearockstar.com and got them to make me a matching banner for my Prelude. They created custom artwork for only $5 more :) Great company to do biz with

Last edited:
Cool man! What co? We are in Houston, Dallas and Austin. Where are you guys?

Near St. Louis. Smaller, high quality custom work for architects and developers. But we scrap a lot of stuff like this too - aluminum is like cash :>

Good looking yellow car

Back