Recently did some major service work but now I have CEL codes - 1991 nsx

So I just finished up some service work on my 1991 NSX. I have only owned this car since the first of this year. The car had sat for a few years prior to me owning it and after a few hundred miles I started getting some oil leaks. Mainly the rear main seal. I decided to pull the engine and give this car some love. I replaced the rear main seal, front crank seal, both cam seals, oil pan gasket and valve cover gaskets. I also did an Exedy single disc clutch, timing belt, timing belt tensioner, water pump and all 22 coolant hoses. I figured while I was in this far I would give the car a whole new exhaust setup as well. I did the full Pride exhaust system including headers, test pipes and V2 exhaust.

I finished the car this past week and it has been down for almost 4 months while I was accumulating all the parts I needed plus taking my time on getting the project done. The car seems to run great now other than a few little things. I have a slight exhaust leak and my Check Engine light is on. I did the paperclip trick and got a code 12 and a code 47. Looking at the diagram here it seems to have something to do with the EGR valve and the fuel pump. The only thing that seems weird is that I didn't do anything with either one. I'm looking for any answers you guys can give me.

Thanks!

Back