Recent magazines featuring a NSX

Figured I'll create this thread instead of making a new thread everytime I see a magazine featuring a NSX, so here it goes:

Honda Tuning July 2010 Issue

DSC01848.JPG

DSC01849.JPG

Last edited:
It seems that the phrase "pure sex" is common with the nsx lol.... Everyone that asks me if I really own a nsx on xbox (name is shadownsx) says the car is pure sex, despite them ever being in it lol. Im buying this mag just for the nsx article.

NSX and sex… It's weak!!! :biggrin: I do not see the report which exists between this car and the sex:confused:

This artical is just a little ironic in that we all know our cars are only really appreciated by other car guys....the sex thing - it misses me? When I look at the NSX that's not what comes to mind. Obviously it isn't a chick magnet. Kind of funny in an odd sort of way:wink:

My personal favorite :wink:

April 2010 Import Tuner.

Brian

Attachments

• April 2010 IMPORT TUNER Magazine cover.jpg
    April 2010 IMPORT TUNER Magazine cover.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
The August 2010 issue of Import Tuner mentions the NSX on the cover -- no cover pic, however. Inside is an article about their 593 WHP project NSX.

I'll take the chick on the cover of that mag over an a Nissan anyday..but not an NSX LOL . and NSX SEX, If I was single I would think that statement was true, Girls give me their phone numbers at gas stations, I take the numbers but dont use them I'm getting married but you never know when you might need one. LOL

some of you Divorce'es might know what Im talking about.

2 more, sorry for the quality, easier and faster to take with my cell phone.

DSPORT August 2010: 6 page article of ADVANCE Co.'s 343hp N/A ITB'd NSX
DSC01861.JPG

IMPORT TUNER August 2010: 2 page article of COZ's 593whp turbo'd NSX
DSC01862.JPG

Last edited:
Back