• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Recaro Seats...

Type R seats

The seats rails at both sides of the Type R seats are with electrical adjustment like the standard seats.
The drivers position into the car is very low, all parts fits perfect.

The seat is red ALCANTARA leather, the back is carbon cevlar.
The price here in europe is over 10.000 Euros for the originals.
PM for pictures.

I guess it depends on the year. I rode/drove a '95 Type-R and only the driver's seat was powered. The passenger's seat was not.

Yes, it depends on the year.

Only the driver's seat is powered on NA1 Type-R (3.0L).
However, both seats are powered on NA2 Type-R (NSX-R 3.2L).

BTW, for people who wonders which Recaro seat is based for Type-R/Type-S seats.

Unfortunately, it's also not available in US market. It's available only in Japan. It's SP-AN and specially designed for Japan market.

http://www.recaro.jp/products/mortorsportsshell/sp-an_gn_gn2.html

SP-AN : Carbon Fiber, 2.5kg, all color available, 598500 YEN
SP-GN : Glass Fiber, 4.5kg, all color available, 178500 YEN
SP-GN2 : Glass Fiber, 4.5kg, black only, 134400 YEN

The funny thing is that most people in Japan goes with imported SP-G. Simply because it's cheaper (about 60000 YEN).

I wish I could get SP-GN in US but it's twice expensive.

THE SP-G seats are fantastic seats, then the SP-GN are even more HUG which is a bit much for me so SP-G are the best racing seats that can be used for daily driving in my opinion.

My friend has a pair in his car and you once you strap in you dont want to leave...:)

Damn it!!! I really like the Type -S seats...SOS , SWR, DALI or even StacyNSX he!he! please make copy of it!!! can it be done?

I'm frist on the list.
1.Me :)

Back