recall for NSX

is there some recall campaign for our 1st generation NSX?
Is there a list of the complete Honda recall since 1991 (for US and European model) or our cars are now too old (or in 1991, recall doesn't exist) ?
I have a Honda jazz (fit in row) from 2002 and I still have some mail from Honda for recall (last one last year for the driver airbag).

There's no recall list for the NSX in Europe.
Problems in the first 10 years have been
- the gearbox (snap ring)
- window regulators

It should not be too difficult to find a representative US VIN for the model year of the NSX that you want to check. Go to the NHTSA web site and enter that VIN to see if it comes up with any recall notices. US market and Euro market cars are not identical, the implementation of OBD2 being an obvious difference and the regulators may have a different view on what justifies a recall. But, the cars are more alike than they are different. It is not a guarantee; but, chances are that for safety related recalls if you don't find a recall notice on the NHTSA site they won't exist anywhere.

>is there some recall campaign for our 1st generation NSX?

There are none.

New Zealand is kind enough to send me notices about all the recalls on my cars as they are very concerned about <s>keeping bureaucrats employed</s> safety.*

There is no airbag recall for the NSX, at least not yet.

*The government tells me on one hand that lottery tickets are a waste of money as the odds of success are so low it shouldn't be played, but also tell me that even greater odds of an unintentional airbag deployment is far too unsafe. So buy lottery tickets?

Back