Ready to join the ranks!

Bui

Contributing Member
Hello NSX Prime.

I'm just a guy in Houston, Tx that just graduated from college, got a job, and now wants to fulfill a dream of owning a NSX. I travel every week and only come home on the weekends so this would be the perfect time to pick up a weekend car!

I've been looking for a few weeks now, but just want good advice/direction on how I should find a good one. Any tips or can anybody point in the right direction?

I'm not too big on the na1 vs na2. I just want a good running car at a good price. I'm looking to spend around 30ish with less than 70k miles.

-Bui

Bui, best advice is to use the search function and Wiki and read away. Your question has been discussed many times before. As for your price range, right off the bat, a NA2 at $30ish under 70K will be a very hard find. Even hard for a no stories kind of car. An early NA1 is a different story. Good luck in your search.

Hello NSX Prime.

I'm just a guy in Houston, Tx that just graduated from college, got a job, and now wants to fulfill a dream of owning a NSX. I travel every week and only come home on the weekends so this would be the perfect time to pick up a weekend car!

I've been looking for a few weeks now, but just want good advice/direction on how I should find a good one. Any tips or can anybody point in the right direction?

I'm not too big on the na1 vs na2. I just want a good running car at a good price. I'm looking to spend around 30ish with less than 70k miles.

-Bui

Patience is the key word. Just keep checking the NSX For Sale classifieds section here on Prime. I was actually lucky to find mine within a few months of being on Prime. I was checking the classifieds everyday and I knew what year I wanted and how much I was willing to pay.

I actually wanted white but the NSX I bought matched everything I wanted except the color. NSX's look good in any color imo.

Have your finances ready and PM the seller to buy the car if it passes PPI inspection.

Thanks for all the advice! This is a pretty exciting experience and I'll try not to rush it. The wiki page is pretty much my home page whenever I have time to browse the web.

Back