• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Re: www.JETZRACING.com Launched Jan. special for NSX NA2 Style side skirts

Hey Johnny,

I sent you an email last week about my sideskirts. While I received the sideskirts, door caps, and rear valance fine, the sideskirt paint finish was left dull. It looks like they wet sanded and buffed the skirts, but didnt buff it well enough to bring the shine out. Everything else looks great. Lemme know what can be done. It looks like I have to bring it to a detail/body shop for them the fix it.

DO you have a picture of the part that is dull? This may help. If it is just hazing from not being completely buffed it may be a cutting compound used and not finished with a polishing compound provided the steps to achieve final finish. Then again I would still need to see a pic.

Hey Johnny,

I sent you an email last week about my sideskirts. While I received the sideskirts, door caps, and rear valance fine, the sideskirt paint finish was left dull. It looks like they wet sanded and buffed the skirts, but didnt buff it well enough to bring the shine out. Everything else looks great. Lemme know what can be done. It looks like I have to bring it to a detail/body shop for them the fix it.

Hi Jerry, I got your email but was waiting for you to send pics.

Thanks to synergy004's input, in this case I believed it just need the 3M polishing compound to achieve final finish. Our painter most have missed this final step.

Just email me the pics for me to make sure.

Thanks!
Johnny

Johnny my man,

When is that '02 conversion coming out? I'm dying here!

Johnny can I get an order status please? I've sent you PM'S but no replies yet?

Forget the 02 conversion, make an HSC conversion. You'll make millions, nay -billions! :biggrin:

Johnny,

Are you still around? I emailed you a while back with pictures and now the clearcoat is peeling. Please reply back....

Johnny,

Are you still around? I emailed you a while back with pictures and now the clearcoat is peeling. Please reply back....

Good luck with getting support or and warranty out of this guy. I purchased the smoke clear coat wing and it started coming apart days after installing it. I was promised by Johnny he would take care of me... he is nowhere to be found and nor did he reply to any of Emails or PM's... unless someone hears from him soon I'm going to say hes ripped me off!!

I hope you read this Johnny thanks for the crap quality wing, and glad to see to took off with my $$$ and fed me full of empty promises!! Obviously its way too late to do a PayPal dispute, next time I will not hesitate to do one right away :mad:

First Message I sent was on 06-15-2010, 11:59.... & Last message I got from his was on 08-31-2010, 07:07 I have not heard from Johnny since!

See Below for snippet:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Rich, please give us some more time. The new Gel-coat we ordered is on the way, I will let you know as soon as the new gel-coated smoked wings is out of the molding! You won't be disappointed

Cheers,
Johnny
JETZ Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSXCessive
Hi Johnny, do you have an update on these now?

Thanks,
Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny@JETZ
Yes Rich, I will accept your offer

I do need 2~3 weeks for the new batch to be done perfectly, we really don't want to rush the process for better results and make sure everything is done right.

I will notify you as soon as the new wings are ready.

Thanks buddy~
Best regard,
Johnny
JETZ Racing

Originally Posted by Johnny@JETZ
Hey Rich,

Yes, it most be from the first batch. Some of the smoked wings that made by a worker of ours have this bubbling issue. He made a mistake with the smoke coating process that caused this problem.

If you can clarify this from your post on "DF vs Jetz" I will be greatly apperciated.

Please send your pics to: [email protected]

I'll take care of our customers,
Johnny
JETZ Racing

See Here:
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142855

Back