Rays G-Games Rim anyone.

Just curious if anyone has this Rim on there NSX I called Discount Tire and they have these in a 19x9 and a 18x8 at a not to bad price.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Last edited:
I forget where but yes ive seen these on someones car here in a photo....if not the same they look almost identical...search the nsxpo wheels thread first then check the other post for gun metal wheels.

The price isn't too bad, but if you don't mind a 7 spoke rim, the ROJA Sevens are an even better deal, are forged, and come in a rear 10 inch width which I think is more optimum for NSX application-only down side is that the ROJA's require a 3mm spacer in the front. The down side to the G Games is that the fronts are one piece w/ fake rivets, the backs are true 2-piece, however, they do "look" the same. It's a nice looking rim though.

thats funny, I thought that the 18s for the fronts are 2pc and the rear are also 2pc. I was told only the 17inch wheels in g-games wolf77 comes in 1pc. therefore, if you have 18, 19 combo, they should all be 2pc.
i got these g-games in silver, 18x7.5 and 19x9 with 42 offsets.

Here ya go. I have the 18x9.5 two-piece and 17x7 one-piece. As previously stated you have to move up a size on the fronts to get the two-piece on front and back. Honestly I don't think most would notice the difference though as the designs mimic each other. Oh, and I'm very happy with the wheels :)

Nate
7430nsxdrivcrop-med.JPG

and
7430NsxMeet_002.jpg

T Bell said:
"If you like those wheels you may like these wheels as well....I belive there only available thru TIRES.COM"

Well not only through them hint hint

Hehehe.... ;)

Those Enkies are NICE!
Does anyone have picturs of them on a black NSX in 17/18 or 18 19?

Thanks,

Nate in DC

Back