R.I.P. Jeff Ling also known as Racerxjling

Very sorry to read about this. :frown: This really makes you think how lucky we are to have good health. I didn't know Jeff but he seemed like a very nice person from his posts. Sincere condolences to the family and friends.

This really is sad news.....I really enjoyed our pms and conversations, he was a stand up and not selfish guy. Has to be one of my favorites met on NSXPrime.......I really feel so sorry for his family and close friends.:frown:

These are the hardest threads to read and reply too. My deepest condolences go out to Jeff's family and friends.

Terribly sad news. I never met him personally but did exchange multiple PMs with him. Genuinely nice guy who was so polite and pleasant. He will certainly be missed. My sincerest condolences to his family.

Rip......

I didnt know jeff but may he rest in peace. Also, my sincerest condolences goes out to his family and friends. I have lost many family members to cancer. It is always a very hard thing to deal with.

Always sad to see a post like this.

I have never met Jeff but I've enjoyed his posts and his car. We are a very small community and its great enthusiasts can reach out to each other and interact like this.

Life is too short. I just re-read some of Jeff's last posts and they were made less than a month ago. I think it would behoove all of us to take some time to think about what we can appreciate in the short time we have here and be a little nicer to all those around us.

RIP Jeff. :frown:
DSC05186.JPG

Last edited:
Jeff was a great guy, my sincere condolence to the Ling Families
RIP Jeff.

I never met Jeff in person, but we talked via PM here on Prime. It's sad to hear about his passing. He was truly a great guy.

R. I .P buddy
:frown:

you will be missed

RIP and Condolences to the family of a fellow NSX'r. :frown:

RIP Jeff. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the family and friends. I had the honor of meeting Jeff once at a car show and he was one of the most down to earth, friendliest guys I have ever met…. We will all miss him dearly.:frown:

-Steve

Very sad news:frown: RIP Jeff.

Back