R-77-R Teaser

This is just the beginning. Please.... Don't Hate.... :wink:

IMG00024.jpg

Last edited:
LOL.... photobucket is slow.:smile:

That's sick! I also want your seats! haha..jkjk...what happened to your SSRs?

up for sale. Best offer, along with some chip foose speedsters for the NSX.

I take it you never refinished the wheels huh? are you going for a different look this time around? last time i saw you was when you were getting your new exhaust put on at Ramon's...btw, were you able to fix that little bend at the tips? nonetheless nice combo with the red and white!:wink:

Really haven't had time to fix it yet, but it's not that bad. Vance would take care of it. No, the SSRs were never refinished. Maybe some future project. Thanks, I'm a JDM whore, so I'm going for the Type-R look. The combo actually looks better in person.

Here are some upgrades from this weekend. Almost done, aesthetically :wink:.

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

and this guy was helping me... I guess he doesn't like to use the two bucket method.

AyrtonWash.jpg

long the progress looks good. can't wait to see the finished product. where you gonna get your front painted?

gonna look so nice once that Mode4 bumper is complete. Wheels looking good man.

gonna look so nice once that Mode4 bumper is complete. Wheels looking good man.

Thanks for the advice on both the bumper and the wheels Hac. Those little small things will be gone from the bumper. Thai food and beers soon, yeah?

long the progress looks good. can't wait to see the finished product. where you gonna get your front painted?

Soon enough Ron... I have a family hookup at Caliber Collision. They do pretty good painting. Oh, and the exhaust is fixed now, thanks to Bro Muffler.

Last edited:
Soon enough Ron... I have a family hookup at Caliber Collision. They do pretty good painting. Oh, and the exhaust is fixed now, thanks to Bro Muffler.

Cool, I was gonna say from those pics it looks fixed but I couldn't really tell. I can't wait to get my bel-canto! Btw, you goin' to vance's this saturday?

Quite possibly, I'm probably going to be in San Jose. Hope to be back for the meet.

LOL, ahhhh Erick.......

The painting is taking longer than I thought. Some stuff going on in the shop which is delaying the paint. It's being painted right now as I type. It'll set and I should be able to pick it up today at 4pm. Install shortly afterwards. Go to Vance's for the debut :cool:.

"R-77" is the paint code

"- R" is my version of being "Type-R" style.

You guys, LOL... I'm done, but it's late for pictures. Tommorow.

pictures long! PICTURES! haha...

i must say, in person your car is awesome! :eek:

WARNING: PICTURES DON'T DO JUSTICE! GOTTA SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES! haha:tongue:

Thanks Ron, here are a few pictures. The white one is OCGEEKTECH also with the mode 4 front bumper, and also has the Downforce Center Dam Bar. Up next, 02+ front lip and a paint job. Enjoy guys.

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0143-1.jpg

Back