Quit my job today..

Too many politics. People where I worked sucked. Nonetheless, I feel worthless with no job and it has only been 2 hours.

Anyone need a website made? :)

Keep your head up bud. You just need to find a company that will appreciate you. I quit a job back in 97 when jobs were scarce in my field for some of the same reasons you did and I NEVER regretted it.

Time to reflect on what you want. Do your own thing, or just look for another job? Best thing I ever did was go out on my own. First time was a flop, but the second time was very rewarding.

Last edited:
Good for you!

Take some time off and define your own destiny. This is an opportunity that not a lot of people give themselves.

Thank you for all the kind words. I am a little scared right now. It was not a good situation, but it will be for the best.

Well I am in the same place I just quit my job i am doing my last 2 weeks and going somewere else. There is a guy I work with who no one like but managment loves him since he gives head to all of them. Well any way I found a new job were I will work with old friends.

better to quit than stay and take crap from people who should not even have a job.

You did the right thing there...friend!!!! The moment you contemplate about going to work in the morning, it is the moment that you need to make a change. The contemplation will lead to stress and you know it is NOT healthy to feel this way.

Now spend sometime to think what job will make you healthy. Have you ponder on working to be their competitor? <evil laugh> heheheeeheh

PoohBEAR said:
Have you ponder on working to be their competitor? <evil laugh> heheheeeheh

I live to crush my enemies! :)

We are moving to Savannah in 10 days, so I will have to start a new empire there!

What line of work are you in? Best of luck to you!

JimK said:
What line of work are you in?

I was the Online Director for the Local Paper here. It was basically a sales and strategic planning job. I liked the job, but I did not like the people and I was not given the resouces to truly make the site be what it could.

I hear savannah is a beautiful place. Time to enjoy a little southern hospitality!

VampNSX said:
better to quit than stay and take crap from people who should not even have a job.
I agree!!! Why continue to work with a bunch of L:rolleyes::rolleyes:SERS and increase your blood pressure and stress.

Best regards.

NetViper said:
We are moving to Savannah in 10 days, so I will have to start a new empire there!

Sounds like Roebling will see yet another NSX:D

What a great place to hone your skills, plus it tends to be cheaper than many tracks. Best of luck.

I've quit many jobs before. Wish you the best of luck. I don't take much bs either and hate office politics.

My favorite one was when I emailed my boss with only two words. "I quit". They then proceeded to contract me back at an extremely high rate. Shafted them twice and loved every moment.

NSX-Stalker

NSX-Stalker said:
My favorite one was when I emailed my boss with only two words. "I quit". They then proceeded to contract me back at an extremely high rate. Shafted them twice and loved every moment.

NSX-Stalker
LOL...nice work :D

NSX-Stalker said:
I've quit many jobs before. Wish you the best of luck. I don't take much bs either and hate office politics.

NSX-Stalker

That sounds great. Unfortunetly i will not have that opportunity with these bastards.

Re: Re: Quit my job today..

kenjiMR said:
You feel worthless without a job? That is sad. Watch Fight Club.

Kenji...I was thinking the exact same thing!:eek:

"You are not your job, You are not your car, You are not the contents of your wallet........"

Re: Re: Re: Quit my job today..

NemesisX said:
Kenji...I was thinking the exact same thing!:eek:

"You are not your job, You are not your car, You are not the contents of your wallet........"

but without money you have no NSX or house so we have to look at the real world and work cause that is a movie and this is life we all have bills to pay and if you have a family then you really do not want to see them suffer.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Quit my job today..

VampNSX said:
but without money you have no NSX or house so we have to look at the real world and work cause that is a movie and this is life we all have bills to pay and if you have a family then you really do not want to see them suffer.

Fight Club is more than just a movie... Its just like saying the Bible is just a book. There are ideas one can extract to maintain their sanity.

Back