• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Push-Type Retainers - Fender Liner Clips, Pushpins

Or you could read my for sale thread I bumped 1-2d ago & get 20 for $9.25 including shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Much more considerate than other sphincters in here. (I'm not calling you a sphincter, just people who poach & short circuit others' for sale threads) My point was you could have done less work & spent less by reading my thread. As could anyone else looking to buy some clips.

I didn't think it would be in good taste to post this information in your "for sale" thread... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Much more considerate than other sphincters in here. (I'm not calling you a sphincter, just people who poach & short circuit others' for sale threads) My point was you could have done less work & spent less by reading my thread. As could anyone else looking to buy some clips.

Perhaps I wasn't direct enough...

Please delete your references to your "for sale" thread. :wink:

Why? Seems like this is an FYI that just as easily belongs in DIY or owners forum. Did I miss something? And notice I didn't link to my thread, only mentioned it.

Are you selling them or organizing a group buy? If you are, I apologize & will delete stuff. If not, I am providing a cheaper alternative of the same thing.

You just provided a link to someplace that sells them for a higher price. All of which is already available in the big clip thread from D'Ecosse.

Perhaps I wasn't direct enough...

Please delete your references to your "for sale" thread. :wink:

Last edited:
Why? Seems like this is an FYI that just as easily belongs in DIY or owners forum. Did I miss something? And notice I didn't link to my thread, only mentioned it.

Are you selling them or organizing a group buy? If you are, I apologize & will delete stuff. If not, I am providing a cheaper alternative of the same thing.

You just provided a link to someplace that sells them for a higher price. All of which is already available in the big clip thread from D'Ecosse.

TyraNSX,

Here's your response when another Prime member providing an "alternative" in your thread:

Thanks for stepping on my thread. Nice move.

But, apparently, it's okay if you do it.

Here's another quote of yours:

Thanks for that. Much more considerate than other sphincters in here.

So, you think people are "assholes" if they provide an alternative.

Actually, I took a look at the Lee pushpins that you're selling and I believe the items I posted are superior to the Lee products. That's just my opinion.

And besides, the tiny price difference is insignificant considering the individual we have to deal with in order to purchase the Lee products mentioned in your thread.

So you're not selling anything, but act like I did intrude on a for sale thread. "Your" clips are ~$6 more before shipping for 5 more clips & ~ $18 more after shipping. That difference will almost buy 40 clips from me. The quotes of mine from my own thread that you give here were in response to an FYI post like yours in my actual for sale thread. See the diff?

This is analagous to you posting I found gas for $3/gal (that you're not selling) & I post saying I have it for $2, why overpay? I'm not competing with you or stepping on your for sale thread because you aren't actually selling anything or organizing a discount. I would NOT have posted in this thread at all if you said "I'm selling these at $xx." In this case it's 2 different FYIs with a marked price diff (my price being a lot lower).

And I have seen posts here along the lines of I'm selling my tires for $1K & someone steps on the thread saying buy mine (link) for $900 or get them at such & such for less (or brand new for $50 more). Which is exactly the type of move I'm referring to in my recent & older comments. Which can't be the case if you aren't selling anything or putting together a group discount.

I'll ask again, are you selling these or organizing a discount?

Judging from your posts, it looks like the answer is "no". If you are, I repeat my earlier statement that I will delete my posts. Judging from the pics, the clips look the same but someone would have to get them side by side to tell.

TyraNSX,

Here's your response when another Prime member providing an "alternative" in your thread:

But, apparently, it's okay if you do it.

Here's another quote of yours:

So, you think people are "assholes" if they provide an alternative.

Actually, I took a look at the Lee pushpins that you're selling and I believe the items I posted are superior to the Lee products. That's just my opinion.

And besides, the tiny price difference is insignificant considering the individual we have to deal with in order to purchase the Lee products mentioned in your thread.

Last edited:
TyraNSX, give it a rest.

nsx1 was just giving the community another option to these that he found. You already mentioned that buying from you is cheaper. No need to keep repeating yourself. We get it!!

Let the members decide where they want to buy from. Sheesh.

Back