Purdy 2004 LBPB JH4NA21684T000140

Mechanically I wouldn't worry about the mileage so much on a Honda, but the paint and interior still wear with mileage. Plus high mileage cars may need service sooner. Higher mileage cars also aren't as collectible, but the buyers intentions may negate that. The car does look like its in great condition though.

Yes, its my opinion that tan is not a sporty interior color. I think it looks more luxurious then sporty. Sorry, if my opinion offended any tan interior owners.

About 90% of the Ferrari's i have seen since the 70's had tan interiors. They are kinda sporty :biggrin:.

Oh yeah, Like the car above LBBP/Tan here :smile:

Last edited:
looks like its missing some of the factory tools?

3079977_27.jpg

+1 Some people buy these cars to drive. Geewise if it was an 04 any other non (exotic) car the miles would be avg

This thread cleary shows that the car is worth what the buyer think it's worth. I don't care if it has 242K miles on it. There is still a buyer for it at the right price.

Beautiful car BTW.

To be honest, i'd pick up a 56k mileage 04 NSX over 56k mileage 94 NSX just because of the warranty that will come with it. Also since it's a newer car, the mechanical issues can wait till later.

my 04 EL is my daily driver/winter beater and in the same time, it has roughly 80 - 90k miles on it. And although for a daily driver i would hesitate with those miles, 56k on another Acura, especially one that will most likely be a garage queen for me (7 months for winter, plus i would only take it out on either weekends or nights i go out to a nice place)...so the mileage would balance out. And i wouldn't have to worry about issues that i would worry about on older cars.

My dad is a smoker, so the smoking interior, i can handle...for now, but i would get it cleaned asap...but i wouldn't hesitate..even for an NSX.

If this were a Ferrari, i wouldn't look twice...but the fact that it is an Acura (especially in 04 when Acura was doing WELL for reliability and being problem free)....hell i'd jump on it now if i could to be honest.

If it were as good as it's claimed to be.

The tan interior i would settle for...i may not like it, but a good deal is a good deal, and to be honest, there are very few colour combos where i would say that i can't take the NSX in that colour. Obviously i'd prefer a black interior for this car, and i'd prefer an Imola Orange, but, sometimes a good deal comes, and you just have to take it. The amount of Imola's in the world are so minimal, that my chances of getting one in 10 years are incredibly small...

I'm willing to wait, but if i were getting one now, this colour would easily be my second/third choice.

Thats retarded.

Everyone has their own opinion on these cars. I would expect a car of this milage to have maybe a few rock chips, ect. To not have a single blimish suggest the possiblity of paint work. Which to me is a turn off, however I respect that you disagree with my line of thinking.

You guys beat the same dead horse about four times a month.

BTW, I'd buy it for $50K and save the extra $20K for mods.

To be honest, i'd pick up a 56k mileage 04 NSX over 56k mileage 94 NSX just because of the warranty that will come with it.

And what warranty is that? Unless it's an Acura CPO, this car has no warranty left.

nothing like checking it out in person. then you'll be able to see everything, everything look great when your taking photo to try and sell the car.
but for what it worth that one great looking nsx.

And what warranty is that? Unless it's an Acura CPO, this car has no warranty left.

Eh, I misread it as an 05, not an 04.

Back