Pround new owner of a Mugen NSX !!!

yep. I knew this would catch your attention... :)

How about the fact that it is a Castrol Mugen NSX ?

Did I mention it had 4-wheel drive ?

It has a gear ratio of 7.26:1. V-One S version Sedan rolling chassis with plastic oil-filled shocks, hi-grip tires, foam inserts, mesh aerodish wheels, 16T clutch bell, 46T main gear, full ball bearings, two different shock stays (wide and standard), 75cc fuel tank w/filter, receiver compartment with two doors, steel vented disc brake, hi-impact front foam bumper, 3mm aluminum chassis, fiberglass upper plate, heavy duty direct servo saver, shock oil, GS-15R engine, pipe, manifold, coupler, tuned pipe mount, Radio , servos, instructions.Includes Silent Streak pipe, coupler and header. Includes a tuned pipe mount. Low center of gravity 75cc fuel tank with flip-top lid. The engine and servos are mounted down the middle of the chassis for better weight distribution. It weighs only 3.9 lbs. it is 17.3 inches long and 7.9 inches wide.

Still wondering what the heck I'm talking about ?

here is a pic :D

Attachments

Last edited:
how much did you buy that one for? i was looking to go into rc for a hobby. they were selling a regular nsx for about 190.. how much did you get ur's for?

KulSecHskY said:
Get a REAL Mugen R/C car.

Mugen MTX-3 with a MR12 motor. 1.5hp =)

I paid $170 shipped to my door. It includes the radio, the servos, the car, the body, the charger, extra parts, even shipping. Can you get better than this ? I thought it was a pretty good deal for a starter kit, no ?;)

Back