Proud New Owner of this NSX, the wait was worth it!

Motegi said:
Congrats on your NSX purchase from a fellow Tampa bay owner!

Did you find your car locally?

I really like the Marga Hills sides w/ Wings West front look. If Wings West was still in business I would probably do the same thing.

I have Navi in mine as well... albeit mine is portable based on a Palm pilot. Having used it for over a year I wouldn't even think of going on a road trip without one!

Hey Motegi good to know your also in the Tampa Bay area, thanks for compliments and a warm welcome I appreciate it. As for the rest I will be the adult and end the BS talks that have been going in here, I wasn't looking to make any enemies just thought this was home for a NSX owner. But either way thanks to the ones that congratulated and welcomed me here I really do appreciate it.

PS Motegi, I did bought the car in Clearwater, and am really enjoying the experience, let me know if you any other owners and if there any meets or get togethers, if you have pics of your car shoot them over I'd love to check it out!

You might want to check out Chin Motorsports also. They have a lot of great track events fairly close to you.

NetViper said:
You might want to check out Chin Motorsports also. They have a lot of great track events fairly close to you.

Thanks for the info, also I added a pic to my profile but it doesn't show up in my posts (ofcourse it's not a pic of my center console hahah) Did I do something wrong or does NSX prime take a couple of days before they approve a pic to be displayed? I appreicate the info on chin motorsports! :biggrin:

Xluder said:
yea people that dont have a navi, make comments like that....grow up and think about lighting & glare in pictures....I thought NSX owners had more class then to be making cheezy comments, guess my fellow lude owners were a lot more mature & classy. :cool:
Am I reading this correctly? I was just about to congratulate you for being a new NSX owner. But your console really does look strange to say the least. Perhaps you might want to take it as constructive comment?
Steve

Should work right away. try again. Make sure it is the right size and format.

Xluder, look, its tough to tell in written messages whether something is said tongue-in-cheek. C'mon, you have to admit that in that big pic the flat grey background and crooked dark lines in the foreground do bear a striking resemblence. It was intended as humor and I am indeed sorry that you didn't see it that way.

CokerRat said:
Xluder, look, its tough to tell in written messages whether something is said tongue-in-cheek. C'mon, you have to admit that in that big pic the flat grey background and crooked dark lines in the foreground do bear a striking resemblence. I'm not so stupid as to think a Honda Nav system is actually an Etch a Sketch. It was intended as humor and I am indeed sorry that you didn't see it that way.

Like I said before the topic is done and over with, but apology accepted and I too am apologetic, but in the excitment of getting my dream car I wasn't looking to hear anything negative about it atleast not yet!

Xluder said:
Like I said before the topic is done and over with, but apology accepted and I too am apologetic, but in the excitment of getting my dream car I wasn't looking to hear anything negative about it atleast not yet!

So how do you like the car, and did you buy it from a NSX PRime member?

DocL said:
So how do you like the car, and did you buy it from a NSX PRime member?

Yes I did purchase it from a nsxprime member, who has gotten his hands on a Ferrari but said he would really miss the NSX, I am not sure what his user ID was on NSX Prime but he said "the people are great and there is a wealth of info on nsxprime." As far as the car I love it, more then the power I love the handling of the car, my previous ride the prelude was pretty tricket out, it was supercharged and was pushing 10lbs of boost so that is why I said what I said about the power. But no complaints at all!

Enjoy the car! It looks good!

I am baaaaaaaaaaaack! :eek:

I cant see the pics on my phone, but i see your avitar pic. Looks cool in the pic. Welcome

Welcome, sweet looking ride! So are you in Florida or Greensboro, NC? If you're in Gbo, there is an upcoming meet @ Foreign Cars Italia in April or May (hasn't been decided yet). I would definately like to see your new toy in person as mine is 100% stock and am looking to mod it but havn't been able to nail down what I want to do to it yet.

Welcome back bro!!!.. its been 6 years?? Lol.. just for kicks can u please post up that fuzzy/strange looking center console everyone was raving about?? haha..

Post pix of your current set-up pleasee :)

Welcome, sweet looking ride! So are you in Florida or Greensboro, NC? If you're in Gbo, there is an upcoming meet @ Foreign Cars Italia in April or May (hasn't been decided yet). I would definately like to see your new toy in person as mine is 100% stock and am looking to mod it but havn't been able to nail down what I want to do to it yet.

I too am confused! Where are you? Tampa or Greensboro???

I am in Greensboro, NC. Been busy getting my new business up and running now that all that is set up, let the good times roll, I am once again enjoying driving the NSX more often and figured I'd check out and see what's happening on prime! Oh and about that interior shot, no idea where it went :rolleyes: LOL but I'll get a one on here soon. Look forward to checking out the meet in GreensBoring! :redface:

Couldn't find the same exact picture :rolleyes: but here is a recent interior shot!

IMAGE_00064.jpg

Comments aside, I actually think your dash looks pretty cool. It's not something I would do to my car but I can see the potential :)

I'm in Durham sometimes and drove by your town once, welcome to NSXprime.

The only constructive thing I would say is get rid of the huge NSX badge on the dash and you're golden.

Just remember people on here sometimes say things to give opinions. We all have them so good to hear the good and bad. I get flamed a lot for my LED work but it's ok since not everyone shares my taste.

Holy crap... What is this your 6 year anniversary? I seen the thread and started reading it from the beginning not really noticing the YEAR! I just seen that it was March something and continued reading... It wasn't until someone had mentioned something about 6 years that I looked back and seen what they were talking about LOL... The dates went almost chronological except for the 6 year jump... :rolleyes: oops... :eek:

Hey its been 6 years but the love for the NSX is still strong! Isn't that what counts? Just been hella busy but it's good to be back...Thnx :smile:

Back