Prospective Owner: Any Recommendations on These 3 NSX on AutoTrader?

PS - To the original poster (OP), I really appreciate the fact you've never even acknowledged or even said thanks for this. I know you read the PM with the link the same day I sent it, the fact you never bothered to even reply with some gratitude that I did you a favor is pretty pathetic.

Best of luck - if you need any more photos, you can ask someone else or take them yourself.

One of my favorite quotes;
"Gratitude is the shortest felt of all human emotions"

I checked out local 2 996GT2's (my other love) for people out of country.
Nothing.

Atleast he could have said thanks, for you going outta yourway to check the car out. but he only has 3 post so he def a honda Civic or prelude driver, and maybe even an Accord pre 95 owners LOL...

I think anyone that wants help with less than 10 post we should have the mod delete the post automaticlly will end alot of this junk ya know

kid has a wet dream about an NSX and jumps on the internet to pump/hump the forums with his dream

PS - To the original poster (OP), I really appreciate the fact you've never even acknowledged or even said thanks for this. I know you read the PM with the link the same day I sent it, the fact you never bothered to even reply with some gratitude that I did you a favor is pretty pathetic.

Best of luck - if you need any more photos, you can ask someone else or take them yourself.

As a member with less then 10 quotes ( /\/\/\ :smile:), I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to look at this car. I'm quasi thinking about getting an NSX (wary as my budget is low 30's, which means 20ish y/o sports car...), and though I would never ask someone to go out of there way if I wasn't extremely interested in a car, its nice to know that someone is willing to help out, especially given the limited amount those of us with low post counts have contributed to this site.

I mainly joined as I was a claims adjuster in a previous job and someone had a question about DV to there car, and I thought I could help out. That's the reason I would venture most of us post on this site. My post count will likely remain low cause I don't open my mouth unless it adds value to the discussion, and with all the knowledge around here I rarely if ever know more then the next person.

Anyway, on topic, thanks for looking at this car again. Whether the OP cares or not, there are a lot of us on the fence that read these pages for info, and your time is appreciated.

As a member with less then 10 quotes ( /\/\/\ :smile:), I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to look at this car. I'm quasi thinking about getting an NSX (wary as my budget is low 30's, which means 20ish y/o sports car...), and though I would never ask someone to go out of there way if I wasn't extremely interested in a car, its nice to know that someone is willing to help out, especially given the limited amount those of us with low post counts have contributed to this site.

I mainly joined as I was a claims adjuster in a previous job and someone had a question about DV to there car, and I thought I could help out. That's the reason I would venture most of us post on this site. My post count will likely remain low cause I don't open my mouth unless it adds value to the discussion, and with all the knowledge around here I rarely if ever know more then the next person.

Anyway, on topic, thanks for looking at this car again. Whether the OP cares or not, there are a lot of us on the fence that read these pages for info, and your time is appreciated.

This is a nice post and I'm glad to know that others read this stuff that are on the fence. Lots of stuff here to learn from. As for the original poster - I don't understand why he's just dissapeared. Kind of "clodish"!

i would like to chime in here, since i've been following this thread (mainly cause in my autotrader search, i had come across the same black '91 nsx listed here, that's being sold out of alabama)

i'm a brand new member of not more than a month, but
i find it very awesome that HIJACKER went and checked out the red nsx that was listed, for a person that had no more than 2-3 posts at the time
that says a lot for the quality of members here, and i have a lot of respect for that

i only have been here a short time, but i have already learned quite a bit, and was postively informed about another nsx through another potential owner's thread

i have the means, and keep debating whether or not to, but if it happens, i would definitely like to find an nsx and become a true member of this great community

i'm a brand new member of not more than a month, but i find it very awesome that HIJACKER went and checked out the red nsx that was listed, for a person that had no more than 2-3 posts at the time that says a lot for the quality of members here, and i have a lot of respect for that

i only have been here a short time, but i have already learned quite a bit, and was postively informed about another nsx through another potential owner's thread

i have the means, and keep debating whether or not to, but if it happens, i would definitely like to find an nsx and become a true member of this great community

Well stated, and as a new member I feel the same way. We are out here, watching, learning, preparing for our purchase by trying to figure out NA1 or NA2, colors, mods or stock, miles, coupe or T-top, SR, Turbo or SC or NA, tires, wheels, how 6'2" tall guys like me can fit, things that go wrong, what to budget for repairs, etc... So thanks.

Thanks for the photos HIJACKER. I've made some purchases from Pohanka in the past, and I saw the red one last time I was up there. I've been meaning to check it out, but based on your pics and descriptions I won't feel like I'm missing out on anything if this one sells, especially in comparison to some of those for sale on these forums.

Welcome to all the new members....thank you for having etiquette and not being like some know it all newbie. There are some non-owners here who post with an attitude or have rubbed people the wrong way here. I can tell you real quick that they are not welcomed and get blocked out real quick as you will see in some of the forum topics.

Good luck in your search and remember this is an NSX you are buying....not a civic, eclipse, not a mustang so do not bring the cheap o mentality if you are going to purchase this car.

Even though it is almost 20 years old since its first inception and it is way affordable now, it does not mean the parts and maintenance are going to be cheap.....another good example is the Ferarri 355.....another awesome car for its time, but you will be paying 7500-10k for majors regardless of the fact that you can get one for 40-70k.

I would advise to attend a local regional NSX meet if they have one in your area or just ask an owner to meet up with you at Starbucks somewhere to check it out in person. NSXPO is also this year in Vegas and there will be some open days to come out to hang.....I would advise anyone who is interested in the NSX to attend NSXPO.

Good luck in your search and remember this is an NSX you are buying....not a civic, eclipse, not a mustang so do not bring the cheap o mentality if you are going to purchase this car.

While I get parts at wholesale even then my E30 M3 S14 engine rebuild (to OEM specs) was $20 grand. That's definitely not a Civic, so I've got a little feel for cost of ownership with high strung cars. And in the last 13 months my M5 has had over $6 grand of repairs (thankfully nearly all under warranty). I'm going into the NSX hunt with my eyes wide open and I'm not in a hurry. It's great to be working at a Honda dealership as I have a good crew to help me.

I appreciate all the information here.

Back