Products Wish List

Is there any interest in a triangular rear strut tower brace that has both form (looks good) and function (works to minimize chassis flex)?

I know that the STMPO one didn't sell well; but then again that one was not triangular in design.

Thanks.

Is there any interest in a triangular rear strut tower brace that has both form (looks good) and function (works to minimize chassis flex)?

I know that the STMPO one didn't sell well; but then again that one was not triangular in design.

Thanks.
I'd be interested though there will be a few different versions in my eyes.

1. Coupe
2. Targa
3. Coupe with CTSC (based on previous wish lists)
4. Targa with CTSC (based on previous wish lists)

This is assuming the CTSC doesn't have an aftercooler installed and for the Targa guys.. can the engine cover still be used? Also, will a company be willing to do a GB with so many different styles?

Holy smokes! Are the CT bars really $999? :eek:

Ryu: Yes, I would be acommodating all you big money SC guys :tongue:

-Replacement sun visors that can fold flat against the windshield instead of being limited to sticking straight down.

+1 on the replica mesh engine cover (in aluminum vs. 'glass)

-A complete "big brake" kit that is reasonably priced (e.g. ~50% or less vs. current Brembo/ST), with calipers/rotors maybe not quite so big as the existing offerings for those of us who'd like to get away from sliding calipers, but aren't made of money and don't need the huge heat sinks because we're running stock motors.

-A bolt-on dry-sump conversion that keeps the AC compressor

Last edited:
I would love another harmonic balancer pulley option besides oem & ati.

OEM $215-230

ATI $685

Would be awesome to have something in between these prices if possible? Any suggestions?

Aside from price consideration, why would another option be necessary?

You want a bulletproof critical engine component, get the ati model

Seems like cheap insurance given the price of a replacement engine, especially if you push it hard or have FI

Some corners should not be cut...

Agreed. $685 plus 1 hour labor is money well spent IMO.

Aside from price consideration, why would another option be necessary?

You want a bulletproof critical engine component, get the ati model

Seems like cheap insurance given the price of a replacement engine, especially if you push it hard or have FI

Some corners should not be cut...

Agreed. $685 plus 1 hour labor is money well spent IMO.

or get one of TiDave's shields for ~$100 or whatever they go for these days, and have $$ room to replace the OEM balancer twice. If I had a race-car, the ATI is the way to go, for my occasionally-tracked road car, my wallet prefers my solution.

I have TiDave's shield - why would I want to go with the hassle of installing an inferior product in the OEM balancer twice?

Besides, the improved revving & freed-up horsepower are nice bonuses.

or get one of TiDave's shields for ~$100 or whatever they go for these days, and have $$ room to replace the OEM balancer twice. If I had a race-car, the ATI is the way to go, for my occasionally-tracked road car, my wallet prefers my solution.

you are missing out on smoothness, lighter weight, more accurate timing... smoothing out the engine can only make it happier. anytime you get out of the shop and its under $1000 for these cars, that's cheap.

-Replacement sun visors that can fold flat against the windshield instead of being limited to sticking straight down.

Yes. Amazed that nobody offers replacement sun visors.

you are missing out on smoothness, lighter weight, more accurate timing... smoothing out the engine can only make it happier. anytime you get out of the shop and its under $1000 for these cars, that's cheap.

What's a shop? :wink: I'm probably in the conversation for least-affluent NSX owner, I do most of my own work, and it's not that I don't take care of it, but she has other maintenance needs on which I would rather dispose of what disposable income I have.

I'm not knocking the product. I'm sure it is superior. However my first OEM damper lasted more than 200k miles before it gave up, and until I see a dyno sheet validate performance gains, I'm going to assume they are fractional. Meanwhile, the ~$400 I save is a pair of rear tires, or a replacement toe link, or....you get the point. If this one lets go and/or I end up with something that need's an added pulley at some point, I'll probably update. When I get to that point, keeping this on-topic sort-of, it would be nice to have a middle ground option, and yes, price is the only motivation :tongue:

My wish is to have a way to completely UPDATE the entire to the equivalent of what would be OEM for Honda/Acura in 2012. Specifically, the gauge cluster, stereo, HVAC, steering wheel, etc. A complete refresh and update.

My wish is to have a way to completely UPDATE the entire to the equivalent of what would be OEM for Honda/Acura in 2012. Specifically, the gauge cluster, stereo, HVAC, steering wheel, etc. A complete refresh and update.

Wow, just imagine how awesome that would be. But I bet it would be $15k, at least...

Reverse mount rotors for OEM fitment on all 4 corners?

Similar to the ones that SOS has for the S2000.

Or matching rears to the Stoptech 2 piece aero rotors...

Yeah, yeah...it's a niche market

Back