Product of a Frankinstein's operation

Instead of looking proudly like a true NSX, this "thing" looks like........
1_Honda_NSX_2405.jpg

Steve

OK, I give. What does it look like?

Obviously you are one of those guys that gets pissed if someone else modifies their car in a fashion you don't approve of. Bravo.

Juice said:
OK, I give. What does it look like?

Obviously you are one of those guys that gets pissed if someone else modifies their car in a fashion you don't approve of. Bravo.
Give me a break, Josh! So you have not seen a car that you don't like? You talk like you have never expressed any disapproval of someone else's modifications. No, I don't get pissed because someone modifies their cars the way they want to. Why should I, it is not my money or car? But I do feel sad if one chops up a fine car. To each his own. I think the car tries too hard to look like a F355 and ended up looks like a MR2, 300ZX, and Skyline Hybrid.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Give me a break, Josh! So you have not seen a car that you don't like? You talk like you have never expressed any disapproval of someone else's modifications. No, I don't get pissed because someone modifies their cars the way they want to. Why should I, it is not my money or car? But I do feel sad if one chops up a fine car. To each his own.
Steve

:biggrin:

one step forward, two steps nowhere...

I'm unable to differentiate as to whether or not that C-pillar is painted or a seamless overlay molded into the rear quarter-panel?!? :confused:

So much for bein' a part of the exotic clique... seems like however hard the NSX tries to leave the JDM-Tuning "rice" stereotype, one of these pop-up... :biggrin:

"... Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

whiteNSXs said:
... I think the car tries too hard to look like a F355 and ended up looks like a MR2, 300ZX, and Skyline Hybrid.

Hit the nail on the head here... I think it is sacrilege!!! He should have it confiscated and fined the restoration cost to restore it back to it's original glory. All this time he should be in re-hab developing some taste!

pbassjo said:
Probably sounded good while taking over the bong.

lol..... Ain't that the truth!

That's photoshopped right? Please, someone tell me it's photoshop. No one in their right mind would do that to their NSX...would they?

For replica tailights, please contact APC.

This car has been around for a while, so I'm suprised it has been brought up again. Does this car still exist? I figure the owner would get sick of hearing the smack talk and convert it back to stock. Should not be that difficult.

Oh, and I'm sorry for pissing you off Steve. I was just in an ornery mood and thought I would get under your skin. It worked a little too well I think. :redface: :tongue:

Thats a purdy shade of red. :biggrin:

pbassjo said:
Probably sounded good while talking over the bong.

Thats were the best idea's normally occur. :biggrin:

It's obviously a photoshopped job. But who really give's a crap. I happen to think it looks quite interesting and it's not hard on the eye at all.

Remember that NSX---> F-50 conversion??? :eek: :eek: Now that was an eye sore!!

Back