• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Product Launch A must have for NSX's

This may be off topic and I apologize, but what headers are you using? Did you have any clearance issues with the GT Spec lower rear bar? Mines waiting to be installed and I'm running CT headers.

This may be off topic and I apologize, but what headers are you using? Did you have any clearance issues with the GT Spec lower rear bar? Mines waiting to be installed and I'm running CT headers.

Mine is turbo, So I am running Lovefab headers. Should not be a clearance issue at all with the CT.

I have about 7 sets left!

I will offer $30.00 off when buying all 3 pieces for these last 7 sets!

So the entire package is only $500.00!

Plus shipping.

If you have been considering these now is the time!

Paypal - [email protected]

Please leave NSXprime username in the comment section.

Thanks!

Brian

Last edited:
just curious dont have a lot of knowledge on suspension stuff. but dont we already have toe adjustability? how much more would we really need?

Yes, There is already the adjustability. However these remove all the old rubber and also replace the lower ball joint. Basically tightens up the suspension. Instead of it giving when the rubber is compressed it stays exactly where your alignment is set. Reducing those small movements in the suspension is important if your driving the car hard.

Back