• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Prodrive clearance sale (once in a lifetime opportunity on a set of wheels)

hi guys --

UPDATE 12/31/07: All sets sold out, thank you.

Unfortunately, we were informed recently that Prodrive's distributor in the USA will be closing down and operations will be ran from the company's headquarters in the UK. Prodrive's lineup of forged mono block wheels will still be continued (as they are manufactured in Japan).

As a part of this move, Prodrive is liquidating their inventory at unbelieveable pricing. We have bought up the balance of the inventory for the NSX and are passing the savings on to you. With out exaggeration, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to pick up a set of forged lightweight monoblock wheels for the NSX at this price.

We only have these sets available in these colors. If you are interested, please contact us via telephone or e-mail. These are on a first serve first come basis, so telephone is the best method.

These wheels include center caps, billet aluminum valve stems, and centering rings. We offer our spline drive lugs optionally which look great with the wheels.

Please note that the different prices are based on what the wheels were sold to us at.

GC-05F
1 set: front: 17x7.5, rear: 18x9.5 British Black (gunmetal) - SOLD

GC-06H
1 set: front: 17x7.5, rear: 18x9.5 Metal Silver - SOLD

GC-07C

GC-010E:
2 sets: front: 17x7.5, rear: 18x9.5 Metal Silver - SOLD

You can see these wheels here:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Prodrive/

Please note that the wheels will continue to be sold as manufacturing will continue in Japan. However, the pricing is higher now due to the cost of importing individual sets.

Cheers,
-- Chris

gc05F.jpg

01_01.jpg

gc010E.jpg

gc07C.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Chris,

Since I see that I am the first one to reply I would appreciate the chance to make my choice from the ones listed before they are spoken for. Peter has recommended them to me for track use and I had posted on Parts Wanted a while back. I will be in touch later as soon as I have the chance to speak with Peter about the right set for my car.

Thanks.

I will take the the 06H in British Black. I emailed you as well as left a message on your machine at the shop.

Last edited:
Do you have any fronts in the size of 17x8?

Sorry, I do not. However, we can special order the GC06H in 17x8. Is there a specific reason you're looking for this size? Maybe I can help.

-- Chris

Sorry, I do not. However, we can special order the GC06H in 17x8. Is there a specific reason you're looking for this size? Maybe I can help.

-- Chris

thinking about running 235 fronts. special order = big bucks so don't worry. :D thanks.

Chris,
I would also like to get the prodrive GC-010g if that is availible.

One pair of the -07's in gunmetal gone now- nice service from Jeff. I think they'll look pretty good with Berlina Black in a subtle kind of way- this is a secondary wheel set to use with alternative tires.

Thanks for passing these savings to us, Chris.

hi guys --

Current availability has been updated above. Please note that we added a set of GC-05F's that we are selling at cost from our pre-existing stock. These have been one of the most popular models, so I don't expect them to last long. You can see an exact set of the GC-05F in British Black below. They feature a nice concave spoke design in the rear.

Cheers,
-- Chris

BB-gc05-full.jpg

Please note that I received an update on the status of the freight inbound for these wheels. It was delayed due to the holiday break. We expect them to arrive tomorrow or Monday. We should be able to get all sets out the same day.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Sorry, this is all we have.

We can get a set in silver, however, we would need to order these from Japan. The price is listed on our website on the above link.

Note that the silver would be much brighter than the color of your car. If you are trying to match your color, I think that the gunmetal would be a closer match.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back