• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Procar cf trunk

we will have 2 more of these beautiful cf trunks until next month.

Price 2.200 Euro

5576Heckklappe_0.JPG

5576Heckklappe_1.JPG

5576Heckklappe_2.JPG

5576open_trunk_0.JPG

5576open_trunk_1.JPG

Detlef,
Do me a favor....STOP producing such amazing pieces of work so I won't have to sell everything I own to get them.:biggrin:
Kid beat me to the punch on getting that RWG.:frown: Gonna have to count my change in my bucket and see if there is enough in there.

Detlef,
Do me a favor....STOP producing such amazing pieces of work so I won't have to sell everything I own to get them.
Kid beat me to the punch on getting that RWG. Gonna have to count my change in my bucket and see if there is enough in there

I can do you that favour and will stop the production end of the year.
(start producing Lamborghini, Ferrari and Aston Martin parts) :wink:

Let me know if you have a special wish.
Actually we have some special offers.....

Procar Specials said:
I can do you that favour and will stop the production end of the year.
(start producing Lamborghini, Ferrari and Aston Martin parts) :wink:

You must be kidding right? I still plan to get some of this beautiful parts some day...........May be you can do it by ordering.

92NSX said:
Kid beat me to the punch on getting that RWG.:frown:

Gotcha:biggrin: I really want the NSX-R rear diffuser in CF and the NSX-R door sills as well (those metal number plates). I hoping to install some 2002 tailights tommorow:smile:

Procar Specials said:
We have 1 of these Procar diffusors here and ready for shipment.
If you have interests, PM for price.

The RWG's are actually sold out.

PM ME with the price....Ive already bought Carbon Fibre coil packs, 2002 Tailights and HID's these week, so I cant promise Ill take it but PM me the price anyway.

as of today, $2814.00. I remember when a dollar was worth more than a euro... not anymore.

Back