prime members backyards?

Its going to be a long winter for me. This is what I spent my money on instead of a Ferrari.

Attachments

• y13.jpg
    y13.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 431
  • y11.jpg
    y11.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 505
  • y10.jpg
    y10.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 325
  • y1.jpg
    y1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 288
  • y7.jpg
    y7.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 367
few more

Attachments

• y16.jpg
    y16.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 189
  • y20.jpg
    y20.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 161
  • y2.jpg
    y2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 169
  • y12.jpg
    y12.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 147
  • y18.jpg
    y18.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 163
Love the look, and I especially like the pool area. I put a pool in about two years ago and I would love to do the whole waterfall thing. How have you liked that?

Lovely!btw that will maintain its resale value better than any new car!

When's the first party?:smile:

druby said:
Love the look, and I especially like the pool area. I put a pool in about two years ago and I would love to do the whole waterfall thing. How have you liked that?

Thanks, I love it. It feels like im at a resort. I would def rec. you do a waterfall. Its hard to tell but a also did a sun shelf in the pool so you can sit in 2 1/2 feet of water and relax with a drink and take the sun.
On the main patio I put in an artesian spa and a built in barbeque/fridge bar area.
Its amazing because I started off with a small patio design and next thing I know its 3000 sq feet with a pool.(go figure?)
I still have a blister on my finger from writing all those checks lol!
Thanks for the nice comments guys.
Paul M

I live with my parents. We have small chicken farm and vegetable garden at the backyard. Btw gorgeous place Paul. Maybe I can find it through google earth.

PAUL M said:
Its going to be a long winter for me. This is what I spent my money on instead of a Ferrari.

Humm its not much different then a Ferrari then.

You can only use it a few months out of the year and the maintenace is never ending. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It looks awesome....how about hosting a nsx party there

Wow, nice back yard!

Ours is much more modest but we like it. Not pictured, a 40' screened lanai to the right and more yard with a hammock hung under a tree behind and too the left of the picture. We put the 8' fence up when we bought the place and love our little party enclave.

And we get to use ours much of the year. :)

IMG_0242c.jpg

Hummmm. Winter time time to break out the sleds!

My Backyard::wink:
snow_backyard_resize.jpg

Here are some pictures of mine:

Attachments

• s 068.jpg
    s 068.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 153
  • s 072.jpg
    s 072.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 159
  • s 074.jpg
    s 074.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 151
  • s 077.jpg
    s 077.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Zijdelveld 60 Winter 031.jpg
    Zijdelveld 60 Winter 031.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 233
Acura NsX Pilot said:
Humm its not much different then a Ferrari then.

You can only use it a few months out of the year and the maintenace is never ending. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It looks awesome....how about hosting a nsx party there

Hey Bailey
How are you? I met you at the Bridgewater meet.
I would def. do that
We could have a bbq and the take a cruise down the jersey shore. Im only 20-30 min from Belmar pt pleasant
I cant wait for spring

BODYPAINTER Very nice! Wish I could use mine all year round!!

Gerard van Santen Love the english garden look! What kind of trees are they? It must look awesome in the spring!

PAUL M said:
Hey Bailey
How are you? I met you at the Bridgewater meet.
I would def. do that
We could have a bbq and the take a cruise down the jersey shore. Im only 20-30 min from Belmar pt pleasant
I cant wait for spring

BODYPAINTER Very nice! Wish I could use mine all year round!!

Gerard van Santen Love the english garden look! What kind of trees are they? It must look awesome in the spring!

Im doing well as could be and working down in edision for the next few weeks. I cant wait for the spring to get here and do some crusing with all the new members of the northeast. I hope all is well with you and my best wishes for the new year to you and all.:biggrin:

Bailey

only shot I have. We've since added "just a little" in the way of extra landscapign and grass action.

Attachments

• house2.jpg
    house2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 401
PAUL M said:
Hi Paul M thanks. These trees are called Platanen and in the spring they form a roof around the terras.

Back