presentation of Thunder

The square on the right of the rear bumper, it is the stopper of the hook of towing, there are a hook with before (in the front bumper) and that with the rear, practise to draw the car from a ditch or edge from the road in the event of route exit! :smile:

Last edited:
Hi Pink Danny, it you whom I crossed has Pepinster 15 days ago? :confused: , if it is you, you are the 3emes NSX which I see of my life on our roads :tongue: , it will be necessary that one meets (when time is better) in order to exchange our impressions and experiments on the NSX! :smile: I wish you a good day :smile:

Nice story and congratulations on buying your dream car.Now every drive will be something special!BTW you type English better then many of our US born members!:wink: I like the title of this thread also.Now I think you need a theme song,may I suggest Thunder Struck by ACDC:biggrin:

Your welcome message is very nice Docjohn :smile: , thank you very much, I am fan of ACDC (inter alia), you will not believe it but I listen to them in this same moment with the radio! :cool: , I listen to music 24 /24 hours, same the sound which leaves the NSX is a beautiful music!!! :smile:
still thank you for the welcome, I wish you a good day or a good evening :smile:

Hi there Thunder,

Here is a good and nice welcome from one NSX owner ifrom Rotterdam, Holland. If you take a good look around in Belgium, you might find there are more NSX-es there than you might think :smile:

And yes, NSXPrime is THE website on the NSX, period!! :biggrin:

However, I REALLY MUST WARN YOU!! !!!
This website is also EXTREMELY dangerous !!!

First of all, you run the risk of getting permanently addicted, visiting this site on a daily basis, spending hours a day at reading through all this extremely important and absolutely necessary information.

Second, reading about all kinds of modifications will make you accutely aware of the fact that your NSX is never ever finished. There is always something else that you will want to modify or improve upon one way or the other :biggrin:

LOL! This is the first time someone has been warned about the mod-bug BEFORE he spent quite a big amount. :D

Always keep in mind: In doubt take no action! :)

Hi there Thunder,

Here is a good and nice welcome from one NSX owner ifrom Rotterdam, Holland. If you take a good look around in Belgium, you might find there are more NSX-es there than you might think :smile:

And yes, NSXPrime is THE website on the NSX, period!! :biggrin:

However, I REALLY MUST WARN YOU!! !!!
This website is also EXTREMELY dangerous !!!

First of all, you run the risk of getting permanently addicted, visiting this site on a daily basis, spending hours a day at reading through all this extremely important and absolutely necessary information.

Second, reading about all kinds of modifications will make you accutely aware of the fact that your NSX is never ever finished. There is always something else that you will want to modify or improve upon one way or the other :biggrin:
Thank you MvM :smile: , I am the road often on in the motor bike or in the car and I saw only 3 NSX, there is undoubtedly more in Holland that in Belgium? :confused: , thank you for the welcome message, I have known already that they is very dangerous, I already calculated that my work on the NSX will cost me 10 has 15 K €, I am already accros NSX prim, I peel all the posts for 3 days :tongue: , you go can be to be able to help me by giving the good ones addresses in Holland for purchases :redface:
I think of doing the large work on the car the next winter, that leaves me time to reflect and to choose my parts in honest shops well, I make confidence with the members of this site to direct me in the right direction for my purchases and for the good councils :cool: , like you summers not far from at home, can be croser one day on the road! :smile:
Greeting

Hi Thunder,

No problem. If you are ever in the area, just send me a message and we can drive together. Where are you located in Belgium?

If you are planning on spending 15K Euros on your car, you better calculate it will become 20K in the end :biggrin:

What kind of modifications do you have in mind??

I live in the valley of Outhe/Ambleve (very Close to SPA FRANCORCHAMPS), ( has 20 minute of the circuit of F1):smile:
I will make, initially, a handing-over has nine complete engine), then, updated of the brakes, suspensions, exhaust, direct air intake… etc

I then will deal with the body, poses of a wide body kit, new rear bumper NA2 with diffuser, I like the body Cantrell studio concept GT (Science of Speed) or Marga Hill :biggrin: and finally, my baby will receive a new dress of metallized red color, I did not choose the colour of red yet, but… you can be sour, she will be very pretty!

If you have the good ones addresses or of the good bonds to buy in Holland or Germany, that interests me, my car is of 1992, but, I will return a beautiful youth to him… it deserves it, speaks you it French?:smile:
thank you very much for your assistance MvM:smile:

LOL! This is the first time someone has been warned about the mod-bug BEFORE he spent quite a big amount. :D

Always keep in mind: In doubt take no action! :)

Euh… it what “Mod- Bug? :confused: , I will pay great attention has my purchases, especially, not to buy in Lithuania :mad: nor in the it, Eastern European countries low, there is much swindler… :mad: know it well to you, therefore site NSX PRIME is excellent, he allows us not to make an error in our purchases! thank you very much NSX PRIME and has to you all :smile:

The MOD Bug is the nagging urge to spend money on modifications for the car. :smile: Once bitten, you will start buying things cause they are a "Good Deal" or there is a "Group Buy" or a vendor is having a "Sale" etc. Some of these parts will sit in your garage for quite some time before you actually install them.:biggrin: Beware of the NSXPrime Marketplace!

Bonjour! Welcome to prime! And thanks for the nice compliments congratulations on your purchase and MvM wasn't joking about the warnings! it's true! :D I'm addicted! BAD! I think I need a shrink (psychologist). :D

Thank you! Big-D and xASAPx , not, I will be careful in my purchases, I will take only the necessary ones to make a jewel of my car, I will not buy anything… only best :smile: , large the thank you for your councils and your messages!:smile:

Nahhh!!! You really don't need a shrink!!!
You just need more money :biggrin:

Shrinks are expensive too. Spending that on mods, at least you got something to show for it :smile:

HAHAHA! so true! :biggrin:

Back