presentation of Thunder

Hello has all :smile: , I finally succeeded has to register me on this beautiful forum, I am Belgian and my language is the French, I dialogue with you grace has a translator, (it is not easy whole!) excuse me if my language is not clear! veiled, I am the happy owner of a beautiful red NSX, and I was registered on your site to have all information and good the addresses to make the transformations of my car :smile:
I am already customer at Science of Speed, or I have an excellent contact with Bryan. In Europe, the NSX are very rare and it is difficult to get parts or accessories :confused: , your forum is a true gold mine of information and good idea! I am happy to come to see you on site NSX PRiME I wish you has all, a good day!

welcome! and be sure to buy alot of good stuff from SOS(science of speed) to make all those mercedes/bmw/etc sissys jealous of your aluminum canned v6:cool:

Thank you very much, yes, there are much jealous :mad: , the NSX are so rare in Belgium, that people often asks me,<< which is this model of Ferrari???>> :eek: here, the NSX are unknown!:smile:

Thank you can Jetpilot3 for the welcome message :smile: , by the way, you say which to me is the real power of a NSX NA1 1992? despite everything my research, impossible to find its power, it appears that the Japanese constructors cannot exceed a certain power for the cars and the motor bike, I do not know if that is true! :confused:

Bienvenue a le forum. Je pense que vous trouverez beacoup de bon information ici.

Merci Slurpee, heureux d'écrire un peu en Français, ce n'est pas facile avec le traducteur mais... je me débrouille, en effet, ça fait déjà plusieurs jours que je parcourt le forum et j'apprends beaucoup de chose! je te remercie pour ton acceuille et je te souhaite une bonne soirée ou journée!

Thank you Slurpee, happy to write a little in French, it is not easy with the translator but… I manage, indeed, that already made several days that I traverse the forum and I learn much from thing! I thank you for your acceuille and I wish you a good evening or day!

Hello DAVIDF, not, Belgium is between FRANCE, GERMANY, ENGLAND, It is the capital of EUROPE (Brussels), here, we have 3 languages (Germany, French, Netherlander), Belgium is also the country or is manufactured the best chocolate and the best beer of the world!!! , thank you has all for your nice welcome message!

Welcome:cool: ...."Thunder"....Now THATS an awesome and original name. Surprised it wasn't already taken.:biggrin:

Thank you and hello BladesNSX, yes, I was surprised to note that this pseudo was not taken yet, I makes use of this name for a long time because in Europe, I am in the club Toyota MR2 (France and Belgium), I have in addition to the NSX a Toyota MR. MK2 1993 silver plated painting, this name suits me well, temperament of CASSE COU(fireman)

Welcome to the board!

Lithunia is part of the Europe Union since 2004. So maybe you can make your influence in Brüssel. :D

Belgium is also the country or is manufactured the best chocolate...
don't believe him! Swiss choccolate is better. :wink:

and the best beer of the world!!!
ok, I resign. :wink:

Isn't Belgium the location of Häagendasz icecream? This is top of the world quality, yummy!

:smile: Thank you can GoldNSX for the welcome message !:smile:
Häagendasz icecream :confused: I do not know, I never eat ice cream :biggrin:
I think that it is a German mark :smile:

:smile: Thank you can GoldNSX for the welcome message !:smile:
Häagendasz icecream :confused: I do not know, I never eat ice cream :biggrin:
I think that it is a German mark :smile:

Sorry, my mistake, it's an US mark. The DENMARK (my second mistake) landscape on products is nothing simple and irritating than Foreign branding. IT's US but still the best ice cream. :wink:

Welcome Thunder! Don't worry about the language barrier. You're doing very well. We'll try to be as much help as we can. You just be sure to tell your friends that Americans are still nice. :wink:

Funny about the Ferrari comment. Many of us get the same comments here. Sometimes they are mistaken for Corvettes as well.

Thank you very much :smile: , I know already that the American people are still nice and obliging :smile: , I am very happy to belong to your community NSX.
I hope that I will not annoy you with my questions because I will do large work on my Honda (the next year, winter 2009), poses of a widebody kit, large braking, suspension, new painting… etc! :tongue:
thank you for your kindness and your patience!:redface:

1000616wn4.jpg

1000614og7.jpg

1000609jx5.jpg

1000612rg3.jpg

1000595tu0.jpg

1000597by4.jpg

1000600bh6.jpg

Here are image of my baby, especially for you Davidf

thank you very much :redface: , I think that the red color suits him very well, but, that contributes has to give him a design of Ferrari, in spite of “H” in front and rear, people often confuses it with the beautiful Italian! :smile:

Thank you very much, yes, there are much jealous :mad: , the NSX are so rare in Belgium, that people often asks me,<< which is this model of Ferrari???>> :eek: here, the NSX are unknown!:smile:

You tell them it is a Ferrai NSX.:biggrin:
Welcome to Prime. Beautiful NSX.

Not, I say to them that it is an Honda, they are very surprised, thank you for your compliments and the nice welcome message

Back