Pre Super Bowl Drive, this Sunday am!

When i get my car up and running ill be there no doubt.

Have fun for me and catch you guys up sometime.

Andy, Thanh, Randy and Rex...was great to see all of you out on the Sunday drive. Hope to see you all out there again at the next one! We definitely couldn't have asked for better weather.

Eddie-you need to come out to a SD drive soon!

Andy, Thanh, Randy and Rex...was great to see all of you out on the Sunday drive. Hope to see you all out there again at the next one! We definitely couldn't have asked for better weather.

Eddie-you need to come out to a SD drive soon!

LOL I can't get him to come to drives in OC and LA:tongue:

LOL I can't get him to come to drives in OC and LA:tongue:

ROFL! Les, lets both keep bugging Eddie and maybe he'll actually get his NSX outta hibernation. :cool:

I'm sure Randy would be able to post pix that he took on the drive.
Here's one of the videos that I took (excuse the glare-it was my first major time using my GoPro camera):

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f77noDvSij0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f77noDvSij0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/URL]

I'm sure Randy would be able to post pix that he took on the drive.
As you can tell in the video above, the day was absolutely perfect for a drive. Not too much traffic, temperature was probably low 70's, sky was clear and brilliant. :D

Here are some pics from the drive, most of them NSX related....

IMG_4771.JPG

IMG_4821.JPG

IMG_4826.JPG

IMG_4848.JPG

IMG_4857.JPG

IMG_4969.JPG

IMG_4971.JPG

IMG_4972.JPG

IMG_4981.JPG

IMG_4983.JPG

IMG_5133.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5215.JPG

IMG_5274.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

ROFL! Les, lets both keep bugging Eddie and maybe he'll actually get his NSX outta hibernation. :cool:

We talk all the time and he has been real busy with work and school. But I stay on him about getting the car out.:wink:

Great pics as always Randy.

We have a drive later this month. Hope some of you from SD can make it.

Ahhhhh!! Very nice! I am now anticipating the drive on the 26th even more now :biggrin:

Great but you need to drag c30vtec and advanscpap out to the drive too:wink:.............:tongue:

Back