Powerball winner says first purchase will be NSX.

EAC

Legendary Member
Project engineer Paul White said one of the first things he's going to buy with his winning Powerball lottery ticket is the Acura NSX car he's been eyeing on Craigslist for a couple of months, on sale for $30,000. As the owner of the winning ticket bought in Minnesota, White won $149.4 million, one-third of the Wed. jackpot.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...-forward-as-minn-winner-of-powerball-lottery/

My wife always would ask me what I would do if we won one of the big lotto jackpots. After years of this I was tired of hearing the question so I told her that I would buy every NSX for sale and a big warehouse to keep them in. She hasn't asked that question in a while.:biggrin:

Project engineer Paul White said one of the first things he's going to buy with his winning Powerball lottery ticket is the Acura NSX car he's been eyeing on Craigslist for a couple of months, on sale for $30,000. As the owner of the winning ticket bought in Minnesota, White won $149.4 million, one-third of the Wed. jackpot.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...-forward-as-minn-winner-of-powerball-lottery/

There goes his ability to negotiate price with the seller!!!

There goes his ability to negotiate price with the seller!!!

The price he mentioned IMO seems like a pretty good deal for a 12k mile car. I suspect this guy is either pretty smart or humble. After all he could easily buy an aventador. Assuming he hasn't owned any high performance vehicles in the past the NSX is a great place to start in order to obtain some driving skills rather than jumping into the seat of an aventador and promptly wrapping it around a tree or something. Congrats to him for having the winning ticket.

Me, if I won, my sole goal as you all may guess would be to turn that money into a larger pile of money. A billion would be the first resting post. Roger would be seeing some really big blocks going through on level two, lol!

My wife always would ask me what I would do if we won one of the big lotto jackpots. After years of this I was tired of hearing the question so I told her that I would buy every NSX for sale and a big warehouse to keep them in. She hasn't asked that question in a while.:biggrin:

No way, that's *exactly* what I'd do! Though some other prime members are much further down the hoarding path than I.... (looking at Kelvin)

The guys gonna bank 58 million after taxes and he's opting for a 91 model. WTF!! Buy and 05 and order the 2015 model. That's pocket change for him.

+1+1.....................

Back