Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

LOVE this!

4a0c8e1a2b7a646b0676040d1a609f87_zpsa7695195.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

love the fact that you're back to the original wheels. the blitz we're cool in a throw back sort of way but these are just so much more badass.

:eek: you're a brave man brother for driving your NSX into one of those... And parking beside a Prius!

On the plus side there is nobody to the right, but at the same time it is right by the stairs where way more people will see it. Scary! :)

:eek: you're a brave man brother for driving your NSX into one of those... And parking beside a Prius!

Lol thanks, nervous part was going up the ramps, seeing if the front lip would clear the speed bumps

On the plus side there is nobody to the right, but at the same time it is right by the stairs where way more people will see it. Scary! :)

It's right next to the main entrance, which is nice, most lit area. Super safe (Reston Town Center in Virginia)

- - - Updated - - -

Went for a Saturday drive out to my best friend's house and took some awesome photos.

Check them out HERE

Some previews...

^^^ that looks really good. A little too stickered out but I like the wheels and fitment.

I was bored yesterday so I took a drive around the Quabbin reservoir in Massachusetts yesterday. Very peaceful and calm drive. Took a couple pictures when I had a nice vantage point. This reminds me that I need a nicer camera.

It's hard to limit yourself to just one photo, so we get four instead! A friend and I went out last nights and took some shots locally, and I think the results were effing exemplary.

9490320819_5d5ff77ea5_c.jpg

9493118454_5a13c77d66_c.jpg

9493119228_3a41fe9a9e_c.jpg

9493120472_9fe5cf546f_c.jpg

Back