Post up Dem Hot Ass Shots!!!

I love my ass:biggrin:
30.jpg

Gents...if you want to share in my enthusiasm with my new setup and like what u see..sweet. If you have questions or constructive criticisms, please share. If you don't like what you see, keep your opinions to yourself, more power to you and move on. Thanks, and good day mates:biggrin:

Last edited:
Gents...if you want to share in my enthusiasm with my new setup and like what u see..sweet. If you have questions or constructive criticisms, please share. If you don't like what you see, keep your opinions to yourself, more power to you and move on. Thanks, and good day mates:biggrin:

If people don't like what they see, I have no problem with people expressing their opinions. This is a public forum afterall. However, let's be respectful!

If people don't like what they see, I have no problem with people expressing their opinions. This is a public forum afterall. However, let's be respectful!

Agreed. I always like to hear constructive criticism from fellow members. I covered my lower "floating" strip with vinyl and changed my emblems to flat black NA2 Acura emblems. I think it looks a lot better.

I agree with above statement, Don't post photos and only accept, wow man that is awesome comments. Take what you get good or bad, and deal with it. People on prime should quit worrying about what someone else thinks, you buy, build, and drive the NSX for yourself. If you bought the car just to hear what everyone else thinks about it, then maybe you should sell it, go buy a Civic and change forums. Sorry to rant, but I really get tired of people coming to Prime to make themselves feel good about the choices they have made in modding their rides. :cool:

This website is here to support NSX owners with knowledge of these cars, and maybe sell a part or two, not make you feel good about a color choice, or are my wheels too wide, is some chick denting my hood while doing a photoshoot etc......kinda get the idea?

Having said all of that, compliments are ok, even good. But don't get hung up on it if you don't get them.:wink:

Last edited:
lol imagine if we all adhered to the addage "if you have nothing nice to say".......I think prime could be hosted on an I-pad......with that bandwidth:tongue:

lol imagine if we all adhered to the addage "if you have nothing nice to say".......I think prime could be hosted on an I-pad......with that bandwidth:tongue:

Thats pretty funny!!! note: grow some balls or some thick skin, if you want to play on this website!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

WOW..Time to sell, if this trend continues I can see the value of the NSX dropping like a rock. Look like the rice buckets I see roming around here.

Ayrton should be turning in its grave...right now.

Those wheels are awesome, Maybe they could fix the offset for you?
The guys at CCW didnt tell you they wouldnt fit?:mad:

To the OP of course,
-MSR

actually i believe this trend will boost the value of the NSX. look what the rice rocket supra in fast and the furious did to the value of the supra

i wouldn't worry about Senna, we should ask Shigeru Uehara, his close friend what he thinks...:smile:

back in the motherland they're drifting nsxs

NSX%20(298).jpg

10.jpg

NSX%20(109).jpg

this guy's offsets are pretty crazy lol

:biggrin:

Last edited:
actually i believe this trend will boost the value of the NSX. look what the rice rocket supra in fast and the furious did to the value of the supra

i wouldn't worry about Senna, we should ask Shigeru Uehara, his close friend what he thinks...:smile:

back in the motherland they're drifting nsxs

NSX%20(298).jpg

10.jpg

NSX%20(109).jpg

this guy's offsets are pretty crazy lol

:biggrin:

Great..now the Japanese are "bastardizing" the NSX too? You mean this "flush" thing isn't a local trend perpetuated by urban hoodlums that are tacky and tasteless? And drifting with those tires that don't fit? you guys crack me up... Thanks for sharing the pics IntegraXTR.

Wow! I love Ko-nsx's look (ive seen some of your exhaust videos' on youtube, very nice) and nice wheels Passline! :D

By the way I dont mind the look of hellaflush, but in my opinion the NSX looks alot better with a correct flush fitment and wider tires. :wink:

I agree with some at the idea of pushing the aggressive threshold for wheel fitment on a stock body NSX and making it FLUSH. Here is some serious constructive criticism.

I like the fact that you fitted 9.5 +35~ in the front, mind blowing. It actually looks pretty good tucked in/flush with the fender line. Take a pic with your front wheel straight. Your wheel is turned a bit, so maybe if it were straight, then there is serious poke like the rear wheel? If this is the case, then please disregard my whole post...

The rear should have been 19x11.0 +35, which would shave ~15mm-20mm off the rear wheel which looks RIDICULOUS at it's current stance. Shaving 15-20mm would match the flushness of your front wheel and look 10x better. The Double stagger will shave off the extra profile and thus make the rear tire look a whole lot BETTER than the current stretch and match your front tire stretch.

In review, front looks pretty good but rear looks poorly executed. If you are going to go wide and stretch, atleast make it nice and flush.

Flush is for toilets.....I had to:tongue:

I agree with some at the idea of pushing the aggressive threshold for wheel fitment on a stock body NSX and making it FLUSH. Here is some serious constructive criticism.

I like the fact that you fitted 9.5 +35~ in the front, mind blowing. It actually looks pretty good tucked in/flush with the fender line. Take a pic with your front wheel straight. Your wheel is turned a bit, so maybe if it were straight, then there is serious poke like the rear wheel? If this is the case, then please disregard my whole post...

The rear should have been 19x11.0 +35, which would shave ~15mm-20mm off the rear wheel which looks RIDICULOUS at it's current stance. Shaving 15-20mm would match the flushness of your front wheel and look 10x better. The Double stagger will shave off the extra profile and thus make the rear tire look a whole lot BETTER than the current stretch and match your front tire stretch.

In review, front looks pretty good but rear looks poorly executed. If you are going to go wide and stretch, atleast make it nice and flush.

True about the front, and I will snap a frontal shot once the NSX is back from the shop. According to NSX vets, the 9.5 in the fronts shouldn't fit without consequences. Without experimentation and pushing the boundaries, who would have guessed that 9.5's do fit, and in fact, sits very flush. In regards to the rear, I already have a set of wheels with those measures...I wanted something a tad bit more aggressive. And honestly, I love the stance of the NSX right now. But to each their own. My next set of wheels will probably be a compromise between the two. Peace Bro....:smile:

to each his (or her) own but, when I see mods done to an NSX (or any high performance sports car) that seriously pervert its primary mission, i.e. performance, handling, accelleration etc, well, it tells me something about the owner......jmho

to each his (or her) own but, when I see mods done to an NSX (or any high performance sports car) that seriously pervert its primary mission, i.e. performance, handling, accelleration etc, well, it tells me something about the owner......jmho

I give it to you that the NSX is a high performance sports car.....back in the 90's. LOL!! Relative to the aluminum frame and it's mid-engine layout, by today's technological standards, barely. jmho...

Last edited:
I give it to you that the NSX is a high performance sports car.....back in the 90's. LOL!! Relative to the aluminum frame and it's mid-engine layout, by today's technological standards, barely. jmho...

The car regardless that its design is 20+ years old and still runs sub 8 minutes in the Nurburgring ahead of a majority of todays "standards"(most of which by the way did not run over sized wheels and stretched out tires during their run at the "ring") and what it lacked and lacks in the HP department it more than makes up for it in all the other areas. Most on this site while tweaking their car to be unique still keep the performance aspect of the car in mind. Knocking the car that this site is comprised of is a quick way of finding your way into a corner. Either way,your posts and pictures are entertaining.

Peace out homie

Signed
MC aRmAnDo

Back