Post up Dem Hot Ass Shots!!!

Low, fat, and wide. I take pride in my sweet ass...let's see what u guys got!

picture.php

Last edited:
74562_444498740795_501995795_5748310_3160852_n.jpg

picture.php

Wow those wheels and tires look tilted inwards alot. Or am I seeing things? That would be considered aggressive right?

Last edited:
Best I could do... :D

ass.jpg

DSC08929.jpg

Last edited:

picture.php

Heaven forbid you scuff the curb, sparks would fly!!!! More rubber less rim:wink:

A real performance fat ass has to have enough meat to do the job right. With only huge bones with tiny meats, it probably cannot even properly accelerate, let alone holding the rear end down in a corner. If one does not do it the right way, it will become the ricer-oversteering-dumbass.
Steve

Last edited:
^ +1. I really don't like the direction the new prime trends are leading towards.

Hella flush, mugen m7 wheels for $7k and now this stuff...

A real performance fat ass has to have enough meat to do the job right. With only huge bones with tiny meats, it probably cannot even properly accelerate, let alone holding the rear end down in a corner. If one does not do it the right way, it will become the ricer-oversteering-dumbass.
Steve

once again Steve you had me rollin.Big bones no muscle lol.....but to each his own ....

Steve

18/35/265---> Tiny Meats? With all of my NA mods, the NSX puts down no more than 275 rwhp. When did the NSX become a drag queen? What size are your tires? LOL!!

^ +1. I really don't like the direction the new prime trends are leading towards.

Hella flush, mugen m7 wheels for $7k and now this stuff...
Ain't no sweat off my back if your stuck in the past yo. And it's not just a prime trend brotha...So you're a little slow to accept the new automotive movement (Notice I didn't say trend because it's not). Thanks for your so valued opinion:wink:

You NSX cats crack me up. You guys are more conservative than the FORD Fiesta forum crowd. LMFAO

Back