Post pics of your Daily Driver

3163764006_9d98d62ba2.jpg

Last edited:
Okay.....not to hijack the thread but I'm having picture envy!:redface: What do you have to do to make a picture look like the larger ones on this thread?? (Mine's so small you can hardly see it!)

Last edited:
Okay.....not to hijack the thread but I'm having picture envy!:redface: What do you have to do to make a picture look like the larger ones on this thread?? (Mine's so small you can hardly see it!)

Try to embed it from other website like photobucket(ones I used)or any other picture hosting website. There are couple out there as long as you picture have

I thought you were still driving your Stealth?

nooooo that thing is a god awful car to drive every day, between the harsh ride, unforgiving clutch, aggressive tire eating alignment, and track brake pads, it's not much fun to drive unless it's on a track or wide open road and you can let it flex it's muscle a bit

I'm trying to sell it anyways :o

Try to embed it from other website like photobucket(ones I used)or any other picture hosting website. There are couple out there as long as you picture have at the beginning and the end of the picture file that should work.[/QUOTE]
Thanks IsR, I'll try that next time for sure!

accordroll.jpg

This is also my other track whore.

IMG_5139sized.jpg

This is an old pic from before I put my coilovers on, so it is much lower now.

I work from home so can't call it a "daily driver" but how about a bad weather driver, need more then 2 seats driver, or towing the boat driver....2004 Acura MDX. Also for 9 months out of the year probably driving this 2-3 times per week also. 2000 Malibu Wakesetter VLX.

Attachments

• MDX1SM.jpg
    MDX1SM.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 24
  • CIMG1056.jpg
    CIMG1056.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 31
Back