• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Poor service from Dali Racing...

i know this is an old topic but i was advised by several people to post this complaint...

mark johnson has had my money since january 14th for a valentine one radar bracket... after positively ensuring that he had my money via paypal (the day after i ordered the bracket) i waited for it to arrive... and waited... and waited...

after about 2 weeks i sent mark the first e-mail asking about my order. no response. about a week later i sent the second e-mail. no response. a couple of days after that i sent the third e-mail. no response.

now, i notice that mark has been posting here a lot lately and has been advertising new products, etc. i don't think it's too much to ask that my order be filled or at the very least get some kind of response to my e-mails since i have paid in advance.

mark? please?

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...

[This message has been edited by Number 6 (edited 12 February 2002).]

I received an e-mail from Mark on 2/10/02 and he said that the Valentine 1 T-top brackets had to be repainted and would be shipping very soon. I to have waited longer than normal. Mark is usually very prompt at shipping when the part is in stock.

thanks for that info...

i wonder why he hasn't responded to any of the 4 e-mails i sent him... that would have been more than sufficient for me...

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...

Back