poor nsx another one bites the dust....

The seller's intro trips me out..."To buy a facelift NSX T would cost 40K!!!" This indeed is a bargain as it has definately had a facelift.:wink: Not to mention it drives and has no suspension damage! Notice that nothing is mentioned of frame damage though. I'm sure you'd have 40k+ invested all said and done for a car that still has issues. I'd rather pony up for a no stories car. Good for parts or track car I guess. I really do feel sorry for the owner though, I'd be sick.:frown:

I'm sure you'd have 40k+ invested all said and done for a car that still has issues. I'd rather pony up for a no stories car.

Already approaching $15K. Could easily part it out, I'm sure. It'd be an interesting project to bring it back, but as you say, by that point you're better off with a clean one.

From the look of it, it's not inconceivable that frame damage is minimal. And if you had the facilities and wherewithall to restore an '03 for under $30K, it might be the kind of project to take on... when I retire. The telling picture I'd want is the front underside on the lift with the bottom shields and battery pan off.

car has been discussed on NSXCB. car has been inspected by a very knowledgeable guy and the car is estimated to get back on the road over 30k in UK pounds.

apparently there is more suspension damage than listed on the ad and she will need considerable work underneath

the costs alone to repair make this car uneconomically viable ... and if possible the only way to be ever repaired is to treat it like a project and try to get parts from the US etc

most guys on the forum would not even consider purchasing the car for more than 7k and most think she just is for breaking only.

shawn might buy it,and probably try to drive it home:tongue:

if it drives I can get it to Heathrow Airport and have them ship it back.

I know a guy that can do it for me.

In Europe the price of a car is usually double the price in the United States. I have an uncle who lives in Ukraine. When I visited back in 04 the new hummer was advertised for about 100k

NSX prices are high-ish over here. Parts in Europe are very expensive, you guys have it good in the US.

i for one am grateful to the likes of Mark @ Dali for suppling OEM parts at semi realistic prices than pay the likes of Honda UK/Europe/Japan

as i said the car is salvageable but requires serious money ... defo a project car to build over the years and try to source parts over the years from the likes of this great forum

In Europe the price of a car is usually double the price in the United States. I have an uncle who lives in Ukraine. When I visited back in 04 the new hummer was advertised for about 100k

NSX prices are high-ish over here. Parts in Europe are very expensive, you guys have it good in the US.

i for one am grateful to the likes of Mark @ Dali for suppling OEM parts at semi realistic prices than pay the likes of Honda UK/Europe/Japan

as i said the car is salvageable but requires serious money ... defo a project car to build over the years and try to source parts over the years from the likes of this great forum

Dali ships to the UK? He can't even get stuff to Los Angeles from San Diego.

Back