Polish Nsx for sale 2003!

My friend in Poland that I buy my shit from sent me this link this morn.
Can't believe there is an nsx in Poland and was bought at the dealer there.
Its selling at about 61,000 us.
Wonder how many there are total in the country.
Mike says he has seen a couple.
Trev
http://www.otomoto.pl/index.php?sect=show&id=C2637658

I only recall one blue 02+ NSX which was sold in Switzerland and was for sale some time ago. But maybe it's not the same car.

No offense and absolutely no reference to this car but Polen (Poland) is famous for cars being st....

I sure like that rear red fog built into the left back up assm. Can you check on a price for a 02 up left tail assm. for me over there shipped here?:smile:

I sure like that rear red fog built into the left back up assm. Can you check on a price for a 02 up left tail assm. for me over there shipped here?:smile:

You'll believe it's a typo if I'll let you know the Europe price...:D

EDIT: picture attached, was taken in may 2003 at Dijon, France. Belonged to a Swiss guy then. Could or couldn't be the car.

Last edited:
I'll be in Poland next week, can do a PPI:biggrin:

Tytus

Am not 100% sure, but as a blue 2003 is VERY rare, I think it to be the same car as I've seen advertised on Autoscout when I was searching about 2 1/2 years ago.
At that time I asked further info and it was described as repaired damaged, so there is a big chance this is the same one.

Am not 100% sure, but as a blue 2003 is VERY rare, I think it to be the same car as I've seen advertised on Autoscout when I was searching about 2 1/2 years ago.
At that time I asked further info and it was described as repaired damaged, so there is a big chance this is the same one.

+1. I didn't recall it repaired damaged but that's just me.

Back