Pole Vault Girl

I'm not sure how old those pics that Matt posted were of her.
Here is a recent pic from this year's NCAA Track and Field Championships held a few months ago on March 12th.

allison-stokke-2011-track-field-2011-ncaa-0j6s1b.jpg

If you click on the link below, you will see additional photos of her in action.

http://www.exposay.com/allison-stok...eld-championships---march-12-2011/p/45103/48/

she is still hot even if she gained a few pounds I would treat her like a princess

Guys please stop. This thread is too much of an emotional roller coaster, I am going to have to seek counceling soon. First a newbie posts original pics we've all seen a thousand times but I see a new gas station shot that is... unbelievable and I am all happy...

Then Matt rains on the parade with his double chin pics

Then when I'm down and out Yawwn comes to the rescue with some new shots that pick me back up and tell me life is all OK again... that the sky is still blue and the birds still sing...

Then Matt comes back with some link where she has taken a PERFECT body and surgically altered it with fake boobs. Feels worse than the uppercut to the sternum I took yesterday in Muay Thai class. I lose the air in my lungs and spit out my lunch. Drop to the floor.

IT'S TOO MUCH!!!

Haha this thread is so comedy! :biggrin: so many different photos from different places just make it so confusing! it'd be a sad day if she really did let herself go..:frown: freeze time and keep her in the original photo and cal shots!

I'm not sure how old those pics that Matt posted were of her.
Here is a recent pic from this year's NCAA Track and Field Championships held a few months ago on March 12th.

allison-stokke-2011-track-field-2011-ncaa-0j6s1b.jpg

If you click on the link below, you will see additional photos of her in action.

http://www.exposay.com/allison-stok...eld-championships---march-12-2011/p/45103/48/

If this is the condition everyone is worshiping her body in, I guess I just don't get it. She looks better in the sweatshirt shot than here to me. I prefer feminine looking arms/shoulders.

Guys please stop. This thread is too much of an emotional roller coaster, I am going to have to seek counceling soon. First a newbie posts original pics we've all seen a thousand times but I see a new gas station shot that is... unbelievable and I am all happy...

Then Matt rains on the parade with his double chin pics

Then when I'm down and out Yawwn comes to the rescue with some new shots that pick me back up and tell me life is all OK again... that the sky is still blue and the birds still sing...

Then Matt comes back with some link where she has taken a PERFECT body and surgically altered it with fake boobs. Feels worse than the uppercut to the sternum I took yesterday in Muay Thai class. I lose the air in my lungs and spit out my lunch. Drop to the floor.

IT'S TOO MUCH!!!

Matt's the source of your distress. Easy solution: Put him on your ignore list.
:biggrin:

That is one of my favorite picks ever. She is/was stunning. Damn near the perfect woman.

Dave, as a longtime friend, i feel the need to quote your post to avoid deletion. Step 2 in the process is paypal me money before i direct your wife to the same thread. :biggrin:

And my experience, gained from seeing about 3-4000 women in varying states of undress, would indicate that she likely doesn't have a single solitary hair below her eyebrows. :-)

Last edited:
Dave, as a longtime friend, i feel the need to quote your post to avoid deletion. Step 2 in the process is paypal me money before i direct your wife to the same thread. :biggrin:

And my experience, gained from seeing about 3-4000 women in varying states of undress, would indicate that she likely doesn't have a single solitary hair below her eyebrows. :-)

now, now. I said damn near.... my wife IS the perfect woman :biggrin:. And you can quote me on that.:wink:

LOL I've lost track of what's the most recent pic. Although the below pic is the BEST.

So if I'm not mistaken, this photo ^ was taken at the Beijing Olympics. Was she a HS athlete that was competing at the Olympic level?

I thought 16 years of age is the cut off.

Look at the Chinese girls gymnast. 16? riiiiight......

attachment.php

attachment.php

Allison_Stokke-eyes-smoking-hot-after-lovely-chicki_thumb_585x795.jpg

this is her in 2010. hope that helps.
New-Allison-Stokke-2010.jpg

Shhhh..... do you hear that? The birds are singing again... the clouds are parting.

I'm out of the dumps again!!

Sicarius... You rock buddy...

Last edited:
Back