Poker Rally a success - THANKS LARRY B!!!!!

Thanks to the Bs!!!

Thanks LarryB, SissyB and StephaineB for an outstanding event! It was great to meet everyone and put faces to names, and to see so many beautiful NSXs on the road together. A single NSX sounds awesome, but five or six together... incredible!!! Overall a smashing success!

Great time with our nsxellent friends,as always.Thanks to the Bastanza family!btw what is this LI event some of you are mentioning?

John,

The LI event is another rally, from what I understand it's a drive along the LI coast, and a BBQ at someone's house. I know it's on Saturday 8-23, we have to email someone and let them know we are attending. sorry I don't have any more details. I picked up a memo about the event at the Poker Rally, but of course.....we lost it. If anyone (NsxPilot or TheDon)... has more details please post them.

Regards,

John

Ernie and Vickie Ragin are hosting a drive and b'bcue at their house in Glen Cove LI on August 23rd. I didn't take a copy of the flyer Pete was handing out so I'm not exactly sure what it said.

I'm pretty sure Tony, Miled, Larry G (?), Pete and myself are going. Talking with John (JadKar), the thought is to meet someplace near the Outerbridge Crossing and caravan out to the island from there.

thank-you all who responded to my querrie I think we can make it.(thats a song is'nt it?)

Looks like it was fun. I missed it in order to see the Yankees game (I had tickets from before I knew about this) and they didn't even win!! :mad:

I'll have to try to make it to the next one.

I'd say it was definitely more fun than a Yankees game :D

of course IMO.....

Back