Pohanka Acura NSX Meet October 5th!!!

I would love to be there and will if my car is finished. I've missed the last few of these events due to not having my car and hope that this time is different. My car is having an alignment, corner balance, and being re-tuned as we speak. If all goes well, I'll have it back on Wednesday. Hope to see you there.....

I'm in!!!!!!!!! Been waiting for some kind of NSX meet in my area! Can't wait.

Randy:biggrin:
1998 Silverstone NSX=T

Screw it, I will be there. Hopefully without a hangover:cool:, will it start about the sametime as the last one? Looking forward to those door prizes and the good company.

1. Chris NSX
2. Gliebig
3. John McCain
4. 01spas2k
5. Lutera
6. Goa360
7. 95nsxtsy (Kash)
8. charleysung
9. nsxwolf
10. SigTau NSX
11. Randy Blake

Nice meeting with you guys yesterday. :cool: I had a nice drive back home up past Baltimore, but someone....please tell them to repave 66. :biggrin:

It was nice to see you guys again and thanks to John for hosting the meet. See below a few pics.

pameet-1.jpg

pameet-2.jpg

pameet-3.jpg

pameet-4.jpg

pameet-5.jpg

pameet-6.jpg

pameet-7.jpg

pameet-8.jpg

pameet-9.jpg

pameet-10.jpg

pameet-11.jpg

pameet-12.jpg

pameet-13.jpg

pameet-14.jpg

pameet-15.jpg

John thanks for letting me join in on the fun yesterday. Here are a few photos that I took. They are single shots of everyones cars. Sorry if more showed up after I left. Hope to see you guys again.
NSXpohonka001.jpg

NSXpohonka002.jpg

NSXpohonka003.jpg

NSXpohonka004.jpg

NSXpohonka005.jpg

NSXpohonka006.jpg

NSXpohonka008.jpg

NSXpohonka007.jpg

NSXpohonka009.jpg

NSXpohonka010.jpg

NSXpohonka011.jpg

NSXpohonka012.jpg

NSXpohonka013.jpg

NSXpohonka014.jpg

NSXpohonka015.jpg

Looks like a very nice turnout of NSX's and other cars, I still miss mine after all these years. :smile:

I wanted to offer you all another opportunity to get together out at the Fort Hunt Park event on November 15th.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111459

There are some NSX's and S2000's planning to come along with various other makes and models.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Regards,
Court

seems you guys had a great time, I like the wheels on the blue as well as the white nsx. What kind and sizes are they if anyone knows.

Back