• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PNW & Portland,OR NSX owners

If you are interested I have a set of stock wheels (15/16) with new tires. You can have them for cheap. I'll throw in a set of unpainted rear spats.

Probably dont need any welding anytime soon. If you need help with anything with the motor or general with the car let me know I can always help.

Whats up guys. Geometro I'd like to see your NSX, I did'nt even know they came in green. Maybe when Gsrboy is done with his car when can get together for a shoot.

@Phantom - It's been awhile since I last visited BC. My parents used to come up often just for the fresh exotic fruits. If I get some time off I would like to visit again.

Congrat's guys, welcome to the club!

Hey thanks guys! Just got back from a "fun" drive today, love the way this thing drives! Also had a girl in McMinnville traffic crane her head out the window of her SUV and yell "I love you car!!!!" haha what a trip =D

New owner here seeing if there were any members in the area. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Hi Eric, there are a few area owners that usually get together in the summers for drives......some of us just back from Vegas for nsxpo......come spring let's get serious about a day drive and getting the word out to the new owners in the area.....welcome to the community!
Cheers, mark
[email protected]

Hello all and welcome Seth and Eric9547. I too am new to the site(a few months). I live in the Corvallis, OR area and always up for a get together. Nice to meet all of you and looking forward to future contacts.

Hey, welcome guys! Wow where was everyone when my car was running? Its good to see more owners in the portland area on here. I cant wait to see everyone.

Anybody up for a drive tomorrow (Saturday 12/4)?

The sun is out and the car is calling to me. :smile:

The Civil War starts at 12:30 so the earlier the better,

Matt

Back