please welcome me into to the family~!!

Hello everybody, i would like to introduce myself. my name is Paul and i'm from wa and i just bought a 99 spa yellow 6 speed nsx-t today about 3 hours ago. just got in from driving around :D . i must say that it was everything that i imagined it to be and more. honestly :D well yeah as soon as i get a digi cam i'll post some pics. but the reason i got this car was that i fell in love with it from the first time i every laid my eyes on it back in 95. yup i finally have bought my baby and happier than a mofo (excuse the language pleast) but yeah i''m so happy right now that i can't believe i finally have one sitting in my garage

thanx, i'm in Wa Seattle area freaking weather isn't helping me much either. i wanna take the top off and go cruising but yeah hahaha the weather kinda sucks right now

yeah its definitely a rush gunning it. already had some stupid civic and audi rev up next to me. should i be expecting more behavior like that? kinda was annoying having a stupid civic and audi rev on me:mad:

Welcome Paul, I know exactly how you feel. :D

I just got my car a little more than a month, and I went to their WA meet couple weeks ago.. I hope to see you there on next meet.

We usually gathering at Claim Jumpers at Remond on every First Saturday of the month... So be prepare and make some time for it. It was an impact when I see more than 10 of us parking side by side.

I'll pm you about the upcoming meet when I got more information from other members.

NsSeX said:
yeah its definitely a rush gunning it. already had some stupid civic and audi rev up next to me. should i be expecting more behavior like that? kinda was annoying having a stupid civic and audi rev on me:mad:

Congrats on your new X!!! (BASTARD!!!LOL) :D

Im just thought of a sticker that can go on the side windows for people wanting to race at a light........

" Why dont we just whip out our d*cks and measure instead?"

Think I could sell a couple???
although you might not want to have that realized.....
Just a thought!

Congrats!

I just got mine a couple weeks ago. What a blast! I drove it back to Spokane from Sacramento with my friend. Some people screwed around with us on the highway.. made the trip more fun. What a great car, I hope it brings you enjoyment for a long time! Welcome!

Dave

haha thanks, yeah no mustangs yet but a modded camero guy guy gave me thumbs up along with a ferrari guy. (older ferrari) yeah the littler ricers are getting annoying lol

you'll get used to it. just do us a favor and don't fall into their bait just so we can keep the integrity of the NSX.

Back