• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please Recommend A Security, Audio shop and clear bra installer in Miami

Hi All,

I posted another request!!!

I am flying down from Canada and driving my baby back. But shes competely stock!!!! I dont think I have enough tapes in my house to play in the Bose deck so I might as well get the deck changed!! I found a few stores online like Senor Stereo etc. but they dont carry what I am looking for.

I am looking for:

1)An audio shop (that carries Alpine)
2) A security shop (must carry compustar!)
3) A clear bra installer

Plz help.

Thanks,

jared

On your way back north from Miami, Sound Advice in Boca Raton can install the Alpine changer and a Viper alarm for you. There are also several Clear Bra installers in the area and I'll get the names for you. When are you planning on doing this? I can speak to the mobile audio manager for you and get you a very good price and we can meet and have lunch and maybe meet a couple of other area NSX'ers while the work is being done. Shoot me a PM with your phone number and a good time to call.

Compustar doesn't have an online dealer lookup on their website you have to call them.
Toll Free: 888-820-3690
Main Line: 206-957-3780

I have a buddy of mine that works at a local Sound Advice store that can provide hook-ups on Alpine systems. It is possible that the head unit you are looking for may not be available. So you should find out which one you want first to make sure it is in stock.

Forgive me, I could look it up but I'm lazy. What is Compustar? Another version of OnStar? Is there a monthly yearly fee for this? How much would it cost? Screw it, now I'm curious, gonna look it up.

Back