Picture Request: NA1 w/ 02 Rear Valance + 02 Oem Sideskirts + Shine Spec-GT LIP

hey guys,

If anyone can help me out with a picture of what im looking for

:::NA1 w/ 02 Rear Valance + 02 Oem Sideskirts + Shine Spec-GT LIP:::

or

:::Picture Request: NA1 w/ 02 Rear Valance + 02 Oem Sideskirts + NA1 Oem Factory Rubber Lip:::

Preferred with 18/19 wheels

thank you very much

=D

Straight of the SOS website.. Think these have stacy sideskirts which by my understanding is same as 02 but has a vent. but gives you the basic this will give you basic idea. This is almost how i will finish my someday but black roof and spoiler.

Attachments

• Sci1.jpg
    Sci1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 165
  • sci.jpg
    sci.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 229
008-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

NSX050.jpg

NSX2050.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you drifter,

from the pictures it looks like the shine lip sits much lower than the skirts and rear? is that so? maybe a stock rubber lip would be even with skirts?

your advice is much appriciated.

thanks

Depends on your stance I have lowering springs and Koni yellows. I think it lowers the front a lil more then the back. They are about even on overall clearance. The shine is about the same hight as the 97 lip (the new OEM replacement lip) if you have a 91-92 lip they are thiner and provide more clearance.

Im thinking about replacing my Shine with a WW or New OEM 97 style lip. Just to change it up a bit. I like the shine and its very durable. It needs to be when it's so low to the ground, and you actually drive you car unlike some people.:wink:

are those oem 02+ side skirts or are they DF side skirts? if they are oem, did you have to drill into the car to install it?

Im thinking about replacing my Shine with a WW or New OEM 97 style lip. Just to change it up a bit. I like the shine and its very durable. It needs to be when it's so low to the ground, and you actually drive you car unlike some people.:wink:

are those oem 02+ side skirts or are they DF side skirts? if they are oem, did you have to drill into the car to install it?

Mine are DF, but if I could do it again I would go OEM. The OEM are smoother and require less body work to fit. The money you save by going DF you spend on making them fit the car properly. fiberglass is not as smooth as the ABS OEM side skirts. I would say the same for the rear valance. There is another brand that seem to fit well I think JETS that make aftermarket sides and rear valances. The Df NSX-R spoiler fits and looks fantastic and has held up well to the elements and still has a beautiful shine to it even after 4-5 years.

Back