Pics of your other "CAR"!

NSXDreamer2 said:
but really though, is Caterham consider a kit car company, or a purpose built race car company?

Personally, with those kind of specs, I think that the least we can say is that the Caterham 21 GTO is more a race car than a kit car ! ;)

Periokid,

WOW!!!You got all the toys!!!:eek: :eek: :D :eek: :D
Any chance you're hiring a driver? - will work for food! Hehehe

:p :rolleyes: :D :p

fae9fabd.jpg

Scuderia Ferrari !!!

You guys killing me!!!:mad: :D :p

Drool! Drool! Drool!

Hey Fury,

Pics not showing up!

Jonathan,

Can I volunteer to babysit the KIDS?
:D :D

Last edited:
Hey Carguy,

That's really a nice car! Is it street legal? Which city in Oakland do you live? I live near the Oakland Mall area.

:rolleyes:

jagtiger said:
Hey Carguy,

That's really a nice car! Is it street legal? Which city in Oakland do you live? I live near the Oakland Mall area.

:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Yes it is street legal, I don't have it registered here in Michigan yet, but it has all of the equipment needed. I actually live in a town called Oakland, it is right next to Lake Orion.l

Take care!

Trying to revive an old thread!:D
It's just nice to know what kind of ride(s) evrybody drives beside the NSX!!

Anybody want to share some pictures of THE OTHER car(s)?? :D

Last edited:
Uh, well I have added one since this thread died, so here she is :D

E55%20005_S.jpg

E55%20007_S.jpg

Adding an edit here as my H2 has also changed colors since the last post and worth another mention :D

iRiver_H2_Left_frt_Crn_sm.jpg

Last edited:
WOW

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you win the lottery or something?:D
I think I'm in the wrong field :( !

DARN - THOSE SILVERS ARE REALLY NICE!

Man that E55 "the beast" is just awesome. Congrats! I want one soooo bad! That would be a perfect addition to the NSX in the garage. Well, as you know my dad drives his 04 NSX most of the time but he also has a Dodge Durango RT which was given to him by one of the companues he does work for, but he drives my car sometimes, if I let him.;) This is my car. Keeping in the Acuara family. 2002 CL Type-S w/ aftermarket 18's. I love it. It is my baby. It will be gone in a yr. and I'll be getting either a G35 coupe or an Accord w/ lots of mods. We shall see.

374088_1_full.jpg

374088_2_full.jpg

Back