Pics of the completed engine

Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach said:
600 at the wheels sounds possible I would think. With all the block and head work, 11 pounds should produce 4 and change pretty easy. Add the 150 blast and (conservatively) 550 at the wheels would be my min. estimate.

PS- Rob is certifiably a maniac. (In a good way, no offense) He emails me the pics and asks when and what Gerry is doing to my car, like if he's doing the block too. He adds "I should get the block done so I can run 15-16 pounds , and a NOS Shot for GOOD MEASURE ! Sane people don't consider a NOS Shot "Good Measure!!!!!!! Like it was Flu Shot or something! Hilarious!

lol, that's AWESOME, good mesure goes a long way. :)

There are dyno plots. The car is having a grounding problem causing all the sensors to fluctuate on the AEM. Once that problem is fixed the car is tuned and I will pick it up with the dyno plots and post them. I will call them this afternoon to find out what is the story.

Rob

nsxlover said:
There are dyno plots. The car is having a grounding problem causing all the sensors to fluctuate on the AEM. Once that problem is fixed the car is tuned and I will pick it up with the dyno plots and post them. I will call them this afternoon to find out what is the story.

Rob

Rob,

Ask them if the box itself is sparking. We had some problems with a few boxes we had.

Back