Pics of my Sebring Silver 02 conversion

curious..

there are other people on the forum here that have done LED tail light conversions but it always seems to burn out.

Why is it that clear corners led lights dont burn out? higher quality led??

I have seen a few vendors to offer LED taillights at a lower price compare to Clear Corners. I am not sure why or how hard they are to build, but I had no issues with my Clear Corners LED Taillights.

My taillights are completely sealed and all the raised lettering were removed then completely polished better than new.
chrisnsx_1.jpg

chrisnsx_2.jpg

chrisnsx_3.jpg

ClearCorner do offer a great product, worth the wait and the price.

Last edited:
Also, clear corners will make anything right if it ever hours wrong. Mike is a great guy

Also, clear corners will make anything right if it ever hours wrong. Mike is a great guy

Now I'm kind of wishing I went with them in the first place...... once again taking the cheap route has bit me in the rear end. Grr

Found Part numbers to NSX-R Engine cover and Prop Rod.

NSX-R Engine cover--------69110-SL0-900
HINGE, ENGINE LID---------69210-SL0-900
BOLT-WASHER (6X16)------60006-PT2-003
STAY, ENGINE E LID--------74845-SL0-900
GROMMET, HOOD STAY-----91503-SS0-003
BOLT-WASHER (6X16)------60006-PT2-003
BRACKET, ROD HOLDER-----69112-SL0-900
HOLDER, ROD--------------74845-SL0-900

IMG_3750.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

Chris,

NSX-R engine cover Looks great. I have one with my ctsc as well and the two are made to go together.

Complete my OEM NSX-R undertray.
Aluminum under-tray 74112-SL0-Z10
Rubber under piece 74153-SL0-Z10 left
Rubber under piece 74113-SL0-Z10 rigth
10 Push in clip 91503-SZ3-003
2 10mm bolts

IMG_3417.jpgimgmax=800

IMG_3418.jpgimgmax=800

how is the black rubber under tray mounted on btw ? what bolts or clips are used?

and where did you order the rubber under piece the left and right ones that goes with the aluminum under tray?

Last edited:
how is the black rubber under tray mounted on btw ? what bolts or clips are used?

and where did you order the rubber under piece the left and right ones that goes with the aluminum under tray?

thats the type - R under tray thingymabobberdoodle. (patent pending) :wink:

The rubber pieces are NSX-R OEM parts, I got them from RJP, he use to get all the NSX-R parts. You need a NSX-R VIN to order NSX-R parts from Japan. Part numbers are not in the US Honda parts system.

They are held on with 10 clips and 2 10mm bolts, same clips as the ones in the bumper.

You can just find a L shape rubber and cut it to fit. It is really just a piece of L shape ruber with holes for the clips.

d_383.jpg

10 of these?

btw its only advisable to use this under tray if you have the Type-R style vented hood... otherwise there's no place for the heat from the radiator to escape.

do you stilll have the cf battery undertray ? wanna sell it?

Is the NSX-R armrest different than the newer NSX armrests? I noticed the other day the one on my 05 was REALLY heavy for a small part after pulling it off. Not sure if its the hinges, the double doors, what but she ain't lat!

Is the NSX-R armrest different than the newer NSX armrests? I noticed the other day the one on my 05 was REALLY heavy for a small part after pulling it off. Not sure if its the hinges, the double doors, what but she ain't lat!

It is the same as 91-92 without the metal NSX logo. The NSX-R armrest cover will not fit the double lids center armrest box.

nsx.png

uhh.... :eek:

The Downforce web page is down. I am sure there is no malware on this page.

yea but thats the message i get when viewing this page since most of these images are sourced from their site.....

Back