Pics from Sunday import meet in Orlando 11-12-06

Melbourne, FL. (Central Florida's east coast)
here you go:
DSCN1340.jpg

DSCN1341.jpg

DSCN1342.jpg

DSCN1337.jpg

DSCN1338.jpg

DSCN1360.jpg

DSCN1345.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

DSCN1363.jpg

:eek: Was Jenny Chu There :biggrin:

Oster

You guys should have told me about this. I just happened to drive by and saw the cars out there (didn't see the NSX's) on Sunday. I live 5 mins. away. Didn't stop, I had the wife and kids in tow.

Again, you have the nicest cars there...maybe not the nicest pics on your hood though.:biggrin:

That was a HOOD!! :eek: I had to go back and look again :smile: I thought that was a poster of Jenny Chu. And thought she was there maybe signing pics or something.
I was so busy trying to make the pic bigger, and zooming in on pic, and turning the pic for best viewing angle, that i didnt realize it was the hood of a car.

FLA NSX FIXER said:
That was a HOOD!! :eek: I had to go back and look again :smile: I thought that was a poster of Jenny Chu. And thought she was there maybe signing pics or something.
I was so busy trying to make the pic bigger, and zooming in on pic, and turning the pic for best viewing angle, that i didnt realize it was the hood of a car.

New screen saver, Oster???

Your right about Jenny chu:wink: ...she looked good on the hood of that Scion XB. Wish I had a picture of the entire car so you could clearly see it was a vinyl sticker pasted across the entire hood of that dudes car Oster!:biggrin:

Jay

Back