Picking up Christmas present for my Shorty!!

Since I got myself a big present (NSX!!) at the end of this year, I could not stop feeling guilty and sorry for all the troubles that my wife had to go through (it took two years of persuation and frustration).

I truly appreciate how supportive she has been with everything that I did, and I want to give her a memorable present this Christmas. However, I have one problem: I spent all my money on buying my first NSX.
frown.gif

Do you have any ideas on romantic gift that will not cost as much as say.. diamonds?

For some reason, I could not help think that NSX owners must be romantic and have done many romantic things. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
How about this?

http://www.frugalfun.com/webbromance.html

Or, maybe you can give up a bad habit or two that she really doesn't like (such as smoking, drinking, etc.) -- something that means much more than $$$.

Just a couple of suggestions. HTH

WoW, Phoenix!! Thanks you so much. I will definitely check it out!!

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Isn't that a gift for him also?

That sounds like a present for me, too
biggrin.gif

This one always works- a certificate at one of those full day spa things...like they got those mud baths, massages, and whatever else they do...somewhere around $100..

Don't forget women LOVE manicures and especially pedicures.... Buy her a gift certificate for both (runs around $50)

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

"That sounds like a present for me, too "
biggrin.gif

That reminds me of my work colleague (Modena driver) that wanted to give his wife a car as a present for last years birthday. And he was almost 100% to buy a Catheram(!!!)- Me and other told him that she would have preferred a SLK or something else instead... at the end he bought a very expensive swiss watch for her.

He was already dreaming about tracking the wife car!
biggrin.gif

Back