Picked up my 93 on Thursday - Wow!

Bought my gp white 93 off of ebay. Flew to NJ on Thursday morning and drove it back to NC that evening (OK a bit nuts..buty hey). This was one of the most enjoyable 12 hour trips I've ever taken (first time I've ever loved toll booths...especially the exits). Just a quick note...Vitaly at Evolution Motorcars was great and they just installed a new clutch ($2,200) last week. Made all of the difference. Smooth transaction and the car was exactly what they described it to be.

Over the years I've owned Porsche's, Cobra's, Vette's, and other really good sports cars, the NSX by far is one of the most fun and most enjoyable sports cars I've ever driven. This trip was a joy and I look forward to a few updates and just enjoying the car.

I know of another 2 owners in the Greensboro/High Point/Salisbury area. Ed Calfo has a blk 94 w/18,000 miles and Dr Gary Yeattes has a red street car and a gp white GT-2 race car.

If anyone would be interested I'd be willing to keep a NC NSX registry and locator list. Just let me know.

Thanks again for everyones support. I LOVE IT!!

Well, my wife and I are off in the NSX for the Blue Ridge parkway today....so see you guys on the road!!

irace2win41 said:
If anyone would be interested I'd be willing to keep a NC NSX registry and locator list.
There are 18 members of the NSX Club of America in North Carolina. Why not make it 19, and organize a local club event? You can contact Mark Hicks - his username on NSXprime is "the nsxnut" (two words) - and he can answer any questions about how you would go about doing so.

Bought mine 8 hrs away from where I live, made a road trip out of it. All my friends thought I was crazy, but hey they don't know what they're missing right???

Enjoy the ride

congrats on the new ride.. there are a few of us here in raleigh if you ever want to meet up. check out the southeast forum here on prime, we may be planning a meet on the 24th

T Bell said:
I flew to Atlanta to buy mine and drove home 14 1/2 hours :D I know what you mean!!!!

Hi

I flew to Zurich and drove my NSX home 36 1/2 hours so I know what you mean too :D

(I did have a few stops on the way)

Nothing like a roadtrip in the NSX. It was about 3300km from Zurich to Narvik and I enjoyed every second of the trip. I am sure you did too

Enjoy your NSX

Regards

Thanks to everyone for their encouragement. I really love the car.

To nsxtasy: I'd love to make the drive to Raleigh on the 24th for a get together, and yes I'll join NSX club of America.

Next, update the wheels/tires and some cosmetics.

I have really enjoyed this forum and it has helped alot...thanks again.

Rod and Ruth

Back